06

Yeseul waved bye to Joon from the gate of his school, watching as his teacher walked him out of sight into the building

Yeseul waved bye to Joon from the gate of his school, watching as his teacher walked him out of sight into the building. Checking her phone for the time, she made her way to the bus stop. Twitching with excitement for her new job. Well technically she didn't get it yet, but she was hoping for the best. Yeseul glanced at the people at the bus stop and was filled with envy. All the girls were dressed in either their school uniform or their work clothes. Yeseul dreamed of working in a huge company where she could wear pencil skirts and blazers, but that seemed more like a wishful dream than a possible future. She had to come to terms that the life she always dreamed of was too far ahead of her for her to ever catch up.

Standing up as the bus arrived she managed to find a seat. After a quick 10 minute bus ride she had reached the inner city. Making sure to thank the bus driver she stepped off.

"It feels like I haven't been here in ages." Yeseul took in the smell of the city. It was nice standing here. Where everyone was a stranger to her, no looks of pity or sadness. She was just another face in the crowd here. Walking the short distance she approached the tallest building in the city.

Na & Co.

The all glass building created a mosaic of color as the light reflected as a rainbow on the ground. It stood tall, Yeseul craned her neck just to see it.

"Wow." Yeseul whispered out, feeling almost out of place standing next to the rich building.

She wondered why the lady wanted to meet her at the company when she was supposed to just be the maid for the house. Shrugging she stepped in through the revolving doors.

She spotted the receptionist desk and slowly made her way towards it.

"To a new future?"

"Hello, welcome to Na & Co. How can I help you ma'am?" The receptionist smiled at Yeseul and Yeseul smiled back suddenly feeling a little nervous.

"Hi, I am supposed to be meeting with-" Yeseul was cut off as the sound of commotion filled the air. She turned around and spotted a large group of people coming out of the elevators.

"She is right here." One of the members in the group said. He sounded frantic. Yeseul shrugged and turned back around to talk again.

But the boy who was talking was none other than, Na Jaemin. The heir to the company and the boy who stole Yeseul's first kiss. He looked around trying to find a way to get out of his father's demands. Then he spotted her. Running towards her, he grabbed her arm and turned her towards him.

Jaemin didn't recognize Yeseul yet, he was in a state of worry.

"Please play along." He whispered to her. Turning around he dragged her back to the group. His father standing in the middle.

"This is her." Jaemin said slowing to a stop.

Yeseul was so confused. He was the guy that had kissed her and she slapped him. Was he trying to tell on her for slapping him? She didn't even know who he was though.

"This is my girlfriend and she is pregnant."

If you're confused you're not alone! I'll explain in the next chapter heheheh

Ik this was rushed but I really such at writing cohesively. I'm working on improving my writing though, thank you guys so much for supporting my amateur writing <3

ILY