12

(Timeskip, Yeseul meets the nanny and then leaves, more on that later)

"Did you like her?" Yeseul shrugged, pulling the seatbelt over her.

"She seems nice."

"Well the nanny is going to move in with you." Yeseul looked over at him like he grew a second head.

"WHAT?"

"Article I of the contract says you will listen to me, if I want her to move in she has to move in." Jaemin said it as if it weren't a big deal.

"I might need you early in the day, late at night, or anytime in between so a live in nanny is the best option. I know I should have asked you first, but I don't really have time to take things slow." Yeseul sighed.

"Well hopefully Irene Unnie isn't that bad." she said conceding to him. She just had to be okay with him calling the shots for a little while longer until this whole thing passed over.

Jaemin parked in front of a rich looking building. Opening the door, he walked around and pulled the door open for Yeseul.

"Come on." Yeseul followed him inside the rich gold interior. A lady with bright blonde hair greeted them.

"Mr. Na, we have been expecting you." The lady said bowing at the both of them.

"Please follow me." Jaemin gestured for Yeseul to follow. She fell into step behind the lady who promptly stopped in front of a single salon chair in an unnecessarily bright room.

"Our stylist will be with you shortly ma'am." Yeseul nodded and sat down in the chair, alone in the room she began to spin around. The mirrored walls making her dizzy as she spun in the chair. She stopped when a small knock heard around the room.

"Erm, come in please."

"Hi! Yuh much be Nana's fake girlfriend!" Her eyes widened at the man in front of her.

"Shut up hyung." Jaemin walked in behind the man.

"Nice to meet you Yeseul, I'm Ten." Nodding awkwardly, she avoided eye contact.

"Hm what should i do?" he said turning her chair around to look at her through the mirror.

"Bob and dye job? Thinking red?" Yeseul gasped bringing her small hands to her head.

"What? No!" She said pouting as she turned to look up at the strange man.

"I'm only kidding." Ten said laughing.

"I won't touch your hair, it's a good length and the natural light brown color looks good. Spinning her chair around he bent down in front of her.

"Real?" He said referring to her eyes. Her light hazel eyes appeared lighter in the bright light. She nodded opening her eyes wide and leaning forward to show them off.