11

A cool breeze swept over the house, Yeseul glanced around the living room to find Haneul

A cool breeze swept over the house, Yeseul glanced around the living room to find Haneul. A small smile on her face as she pretended not to see the hand sticking out from under the couch.

"Joonie where is Haneul? Do you see her?" Joon was too busy staring at the tv to care, but the questions themself were enough to make the little girl giggle. Yeseul felt her heart swell at the sound. It felt like the last time they had a normal day together was an eternity ago.

Suddenly dropping to her knees, she pulled her younger sister out.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Yeseul yelled as she tickled Haneul. The younger one filling the room with screams and laughter and she struggled to escape.

"SHUT UP!" Yeseul's head snapped towards her 12 year old brother, he just woke up past noon and was already throwing around his attitude. Rolling her eyes, she pulled Haneul onto her lap. The two sisters sighed out loud dramatically, "puberty." they said, smacking their foreheads before bursting into laughter yet again.

Joon laughed at something on the tv, the happy sounds made Jae get even more frustrated.

"You guys are so annoying. Noona don't you have to work or something?"

"You don't have to worry about that. Anyway want me to make you ramen or something? You seem hangry."

The boy simply nodded slouching down on the couch and pulling the remote from Joon's hands.

Yeseul placed Haneul down and went towards the kitchen. Deep in thought. Her sweet brother, Jae, had changed. And it was probably all her fault. Freezing as the doorbell rang, she glanced at the clock.

Who could possibly come to their house? Before she could make a move, Haneul whizzed past her, excitement flowing out of her.

"Haneul don-" She sighed, hearing the door swing open. She could tell Haneul a million times that opening the door was dangerous, but the words flew past her head as soon as the doorbell would ring. Smiling slightly, she walked towards the door.

"Who is— oh. What are you doing here?"

"Can't I come visit my girlfriend?" Yeseul's mouth fell agape as she turned to look back, but froze when Jaemin moved past her walking into the living room.

She didn't want to tell her siblings about the whole deal it wasn't exactly something she was proud of, but here he was in her house, without her permission.

"Girlfriend?" Jae asked quizzically as he stared at the tall man standing across from him.

"You must be Jae?" Jaemin said smiling at the younger boy. He leaned forward to shake his hand.

"Oh and Joon, nice to see you again little man." He said high-fiving the excited boy.

"Oppa! Oppa! You forgot about me!!" Haneul squealed running in front of Jaemin.

"Who are you? I only know a Haneul not a princess." He said referring to her princess costume. Haneul squealed even louder, giggling as she jumped into his arms.

"It's me silly, Haneul!"

"Haneul no." Yeseul frowned, pulling her sister from his arms. "You shouldn't be here." She spike glaring at Jaemin. He was invading her privacy. Jaemin shrugged. Looking around at the small living room. It probably wasn't even the size of his bathroom. Smirking he plopped down on the couch.

"I need you tonight."

Placing Haneul onto the floor, Yeseul stepped forward angrily. Grabbing Jaemin's shirt collar she dragged him with her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Jaemin found the situation amusing, but Yeseul was fuming. Pulling him into her room, she slammed the door shut and pushed him onto the bed. Pacing back and forth in front of him.

"Why are you here? You should have called me. I didn't want my family to find out! How do you even know where we live and their names?"

"It's not that hard to get information Yeseul-ah. Jaemin said leaning back onto his hand.

"My dad wants to meet you tonight."

"Those words in a text would do you know?" She looked at him like he was crazy. He just laughed.

"Listen kid. I'm not here to argue with you. To make it even half believable you need to look the part, which would probably take more than a day of pampering. So get your stuff and I'll take you to the salon." Jaemin picked at his nails, disinterested.

"I can't. This is so short notice. My siblings-"

"Hmm the baby should be here shortly."

"Nanny?"

"You think you can play my girlfriend and mom to your kids all at the same time?" Yeseul scowled.

"You know you don't have to be so rude." She said, looking down.

She didn't realize what she signed up for when she signed that contract, but things were starting to become more and more real now.

Would she even survive this?