Prologue

I am sitting near his hospital bed holding his hand, waiting for him to open his eyes. When he opens, everything will change, we will live together forever in love. This time, God will not take my happiness from me.

' Rudr... please open your eyes.
I am sitting beside you Rudr holding your hand...' I kissed his palm.

His fingers were moving, 'oh god he is going to wake up'
My eyes filled with happy tears...

' Durga please, not now, he is going to see you after a long time and what are you doing, crying? stop it now' said mini-me.

'ok ok, I am not crying look, happy now?'

'yaa very much'

He is opening his eyes, I rubbed his palm with my fingers. He tried to adjust his eyes from the light. "Rudr" I called

"Hmmm" now he is facing me looking into my face like he saw a ghost.

' I told u to dress properly Durga but like always you never hear me, now look at what is the consequence ' mocked mini-me to me.

"WHAT THE HELL...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BLOODY WOMEN?" roared Rudr to me

What is he saying? Why is he calling me bloody women? and why is he angry at me? "Ru.."I tried to say but what he said next made me speechless...

" How dare you to come near me haan?. you bloody wh**e, because of you I lost my vision and now, when I have it, I got to see your ugly face!!!!"

"Are you not satisfied with that?? or do you want to ruin my life again??? I lost 6 years because of you" he was shivering with anger... I have never seen my Rudr like this...

I ruined his life??? when was that? Because of me, he lost his vision?? what did I do? No, certainly he would have misunderstood me...

"You are.." I tried again only for him to cut me again

"Don't say a word!!! It is better you go away from here and don't ever come in front of me I don't want to see your ugly face again"

This is it I can't hear this anymore...

I ran outside the room

"why god why?? why always me? why everyone hates me? am I only deserve hate from my loved ones?
once he told me he loves me, we will live happily together but now... now he hates me. Everyone is right I am a curse."

************************************

Hi,
I hope u liked the prologue.
Bye ❤️