Chapter 9

Author's POV

She ran as fast as she can. Her little feet were hurting she can't do this anymore she was losing her energy. she saw lights at the end of the alley sounds of vehicles can also be heard. She tried to run in that direction but before she can reach there someone caught her and lifted her from the ground by placing her in his shoulder.

"Did you thought you can escape from us little flower? you made me so hard and I can't wait to fill my hard dick into that tight little flower of your's" he said licking his lips in lust.

Little Durga didn't know what they are saying or planning for her. she was struggling to escape from their hands. "Mamma mamma...... help... he...l...p...." she cried aloud

Another one slapped her little cheek " you piece of shit stop crying, no one will come to save you and that little mouth can do a far better job than crying out loud for your mamma" said him by holding her jaw between his thumb and forefinger.

"let her mother come too, we can enjoy both mamma and baby pussies" said another one laughing

Durga was in pain, her little cheek was burning. She wanted her mamma, she wanted to escape from here.

The men started to tear her dress apart, her little pink frock was falling into pieces. She started to kick her legs towards the man, one man cried when he got a kick on his groin " You bloody whore". She bit on another one's hand and he loosened his hand around her crying.

She didn't waste any time, she ran towards the road ahead of her in her panties " catch that bloody fucking bitch" someone roared from behind. She didn't look back she ran fast as she can.

She closed her eyes when bright light fell on her. Suddenly a car stopped in front of her and someone stepped out of it. She ran towards him and hugged his legs. " pl...ple..se h..he..lp" she hiccupped to that man with teary eyes.

He took her in his hands, by seeing that man beside her the other gang said: " ahh thanks bro she was giving us hard time, now you caught her to give her to us, if you want then you too can join us."

" oh really, may I ask who are you guys to her?" asked the stranger and let Durga sit inside the car.

" you have a car that's great now we don't have to bang her in the street," another one said

"She is going to give us a good time you know, so it's not important who we are to her but what she is to us is important," said another

"ok then what is she to you?" asked the stranger

"It's a girl so definitely she is our pleasure doll. we can play with her for our pleasure and discard her in the garbage no one is going to ask, after all, she is made for pleasing men" laughed another one

The stranger came forward with anger and punched him in the face. "Women's are not made for pleasing men you shithead!! "

Others came forward to beat the stranger but they didn't know the stranger was aiming his gun towards the one he punched.

"How can you even think about such a sin to a little girl. Are you seeing a woman in that innocent face, she is a baby" lashed out the stranger "Women's are just for your pleasure!! then tell me is your mother, sister, daughter all of them were made to give you sexual pleasure!! what are you guys, humans, or animals!! even animals will not do such shameful things! you guys are dangerous than those animals" said the stranger and shoot in the leg of the one lying in the ground

" ahhh... noo... I don't want her... don't kill me..." cried him and others got panicked

"Do any of you guys need her anymore?" asked the stranger by aiming at others. They all ran from there and the injured one crawl from there.

Durga was watching all of this with fear, she didn't feel safe with the stranger anymore, she began to panic.

The stranger understood this and buried his gun in the back of his pants "Hey don't worry, I will not harm you see" he said raising his hands showing there is nothing in his hands. He took off his coat and covered Durga with it.

"Do you want water baby?" asked him, she nodded her head saying yes.

He gave her water and she drank from the bottle hungrily 'poor baby she was very thirsty, what happened to her? where are her parents? what could have happened if I didn't saw her?' he thought himself.

"Ahh.. where are your parents baby?" he asked but she didn't say anything she just looked down.

"ok.. are you hungry? do you like cookies?" he asked giving her chocolate cookies. it was her favorite she ate those happily and smiled at him. 'Her smile is so innocent but this cruel world is abusing that innocence' he thought

"My name is Kiran. what is your name?" he asked. Yes, it was Kiran Varma, CEO of Varma enterprises, a billionaire.

she was enjoying her cookies and did forget about her fear about him.

"My name is Durga," she said in her sweet voice.

"You have a beautiful name baby," said Kiran caressing her hair, she snuggled into him. He placed her in his lap and kissed her head.

"Where are we going uncle?" asked Durga

"I have some job here baby, after completing it we will go and find your parents," said Kiran

"No... no... I don't want to go to my parents" she started crying by holding into his shirt.

"Shhhh baby, ok ok we are not going to see your parents, now stop crying," said Kiran holding her tightly to his chest.

"R..re..ally un..uncle," asked her "yes really baby, and call me dad okk," said Kiran

She stared at him and said " ok dad"

"Now sleep baby I will wake you when we reach the hotel," said Kiran and she went to sleep without any complaint she was too exhausted to argue. She snuggled into him and slept in his warmth.

'Poor baby, why is she saying she didn't want to see her parents? She is so beautiful and innocent I wish she was my daughter' thought Kiran kissing her head.

Durga was still sleeping when they reached the hotel. So he carried her inside by covering her with his coat. She wake up when they reached the room and looked around confusingly.

"Hey baby, you are awake," Kiran asked her smiling

She looked at him remembering what happened and started to cry.

"Hey don't cry you are safe now. No one will harm you, don't cry baby" Kiran said hugging her, she relaxed in his hands.

"Can I give you a bath?" asked Kiran, her body was covered with dirt. She nodded her head

"Okk baby comes we can take a bath" he picked her up and bath her with warm water. She felt good after the bath. He covered her with a towel after drying her body. He gave her his t-shirt which engulfed her.

She looked cute in it, he smiled at her and placed her in bed and started to comb her hair which was like a rat house. He combed her hair and made it frizz-free. she had long black smooth hair. She felt safe with him and leaned to his chest. He hugged her and said her to lay down.

"Baby go to sleep ok. I will not be here when you wake up so don't get panic, I will send someone with food and clothes for you, when I come back we can go to my home" said Kiran and lay down beside her. She snuggled close to him and put her hands around him. He smiled and placed his hands around her. 'Jeena will be so happy by seeing this little angel' he thought and went to sleep.

####################################3

Hi guys,

you guys guessed right Kiran saved her.😍

And now he is her father figure and is happy with him.

How long will that happiness remain??

Share your thoughts with me😊

Please vote, comment and share

Stay safe guys. Love u all