Chapter 33

Author's POV

Gowri was so sad when she heard Rudr's love for that mystery girl...

She always wanted Rudr and Durga to be one... they will make a good match with each other... but she can't do anything if they don't have those feelings for each other...

After saying Rudr to go inside the temple she went to saw the priest and inquired about the next day's pooja... Everything was ready... after talking with some of her friends she came to the temple and the site she saw made her heart swell with happiness and love...

She saw Durga in Rudr's arm and his gaze on her...

She was sure this is going to work, the look in his eyes says that clearly...

She was beyond happy seeing that...

She prayed Durga maa to keep these both children safe and happy...

'But little did she know about the turmoil waiting to ruin their life...'

Durga's POV

'Something is not right' mini-me yelled at me

Deep down I too have that feeling... but I can't insult him, he is Gowri grandma's grandson... what will she think of me if I did so... no, I can't do that...

It's getting late Druv will be worried now... "Look, what's your name?" I asked him

"Oh grandma didn't say that?" he asked

"Actually no..."

"Oh... my name is Abhi, my dear Durga.," he said winking at me, and I didn't like it a bit...

"Ok, Abhi please stop..."

"Why," he asked still dragging me

"My brother will be waiting for me... I will visit grandma tomorrow it's getting late..."

"That's not needed... see that car there..." he said pointing to a black car, but that's not grandma's car...

"Grandma is waiting there for you... It's my car"

"Ohh" 'see you are being insane' I said to mini-me

"Ohh stop, my pooja thali," I said to him when my pooja thali fell from my hands

"Oh leave it... we can take it later," he said still dragging me

"Abhi stop... leave me," I said struggling to free my hands from his and my glass bangles shattered into pieces and some of them pierced into my hand...

"Ahh... Abhi please my hand..." I pleaded with him

"Stop it, girl..." he said angrily still dragging me

"No, leave me..." I still struggled, but by that time we reached the car. He pushed me toward it making me stand sandwich between the car and him. He closed my mouth with his hand and hold me in place with his other hand and body...

I was shivering in front of him... fear crawled into my body... my struggles become less... It was like I am the pray and he is the predator... An evil smile crept on his face...

"tsk tsk my beautiful Durga... you made a big mistake today..." he said running his forefinger from my face to my breast cupping it and squeezing it painfully...

I whimpered in pain in front of him... silent tears were flowing from my eyes...

"Raveen was right you are a beautiful flower... am going to earn a big money with you baby," he said biting his lips... 'Raveen?... so..so... he is not grandma's grandson?...'

"Hmm let's make you sleep, it will be easy for my work babe.." he said... I couldn't do anything... 'Durga maa help me... please' He sprayed something on my face... and my eyes started to give me blurred views... I didn't felt anything... I didn't even know if I have legs...

Author's POV

Warning: Disturbing content ahead...

The evening sky turned to dark with rainy clouds... giving lightning and thunder... like, the sky who witness everything is crying on her nemesis... on her fate... she is going to be the witness of the cruelty taking place under her, again... she is trying to roar through her thunder to help a pure soul... but she is also helpless like this girl... who is going to be ruined by the hungry demons...

He put the unconscious girl on his shoulder opening the door of the car and threw her into it...

The place where the car was parked is a lonely one... So he doesn't want to worry about anyone disturbing his feast...

The girl was groaning... trying to move her body... trying to escape...The man smiled at her helplessness... he know she can't do anything not even cry out in pain...

He closed the door and straddled on her soft body and switched-on the camera which he placed above the seat capturing everything... he started to kiss all over her silky soft small body... "Mmm baby... you taste so nice," he said biting her lips drawing blood from it... the girl was groaning in pain... she wanted to push him away from her, but she could only have her useless tears...

"Ohh baby why are you crying... Don't worry I will give you more..." he said kissing her neck and biting painfully on them leaving bite marks.

"Look how beautiful are my marks on your skin... I'm sure your video will bring me more money than any sluts out there..." he said tearing her top apart... he licked his lips gawking at her exposed body... and started his assault on it rubbing his lower part on her legs...

"Ohh I can't wait to get inside your tight little pussy babe..." he said biting on her breast through her bra... and removed it... "Wow..." he said and started to suck on one and kneaded the other...

Her skin was now red with bite marks and hickeys... she could only feel pain all over her body...

He took the camera on his hands and focused it more into her face and body shooting everything in detail... She closed her eyes sensing the flashlight falling on her... she started to whimper knowing what he is doing...

He replaced the camera and kissed down her navel leaving more bite marks... he removed her skirt too and kissed down her silky legs... biting all over her... He removed her panties too moving her legs apart and gulped down watching her private part... He was so hard at that time... and he took his dick out and started to rub it on her pussy groaning in pleasure...

He again took the camera and focused on what he is doing down on her...

The girl laid  there helplessly shedding tears...

###############

Hi guys,

I know you will not like this chapter... and Iam sorry for that...😭

Plzz don't hate me...😌

And pray for our Durga...😥

Bye 😥❤