Chapter 31

Rudr's POV

"Rudr... Rudr... wake up son, go get fresh we have to go to the temple" said grandma waking me up

"ok... I'm up" I said sitting on the bed rubbing sleep from my eyes "Just give me 15 min to get ready," I said and went to the bathroom.

I came from the shower wearing a towel on my waist and started to dig into my bag to find a dress. I choose a white lungi and brown button-down silk shirt. After wearing it I started to style my hair looking into the mirror.

'I'm so handsome' I said to my image in the mirror and give a flying kiss.

'My Ammu can never take her eyes off from this handsome face' I said proudly

'Yeah... she will be looking at your face with pity and will be wondering who this monkey face is haha' teased minime

'Go die somewhere idiot' I mentally screamed at him, why is he even in my head arrhh.

I don't know why... but I have this strange feeling in my gut that something is going to happen... I don't know if it is good or bad... Maybe it's nothing...

"Rudr are you ready?" called grandma from downstairs

"Coming..." I said and went downstairs

"We are already late come fast..." she said hurriedly walking towards the door and stopped saying "Oh no Rudr I forget to tell you to take the oil cans from upstairs, can you go and take them," she asked in worry

"Don't worry grandma I will go" I said and went upstairs to take the oil cans.

While I came down the handle of one of the can break and all the oil spilled down on my dress and the floor "Oh shit..."

"What happened son?" asked grandma from downstairs

"one of the oil can break grandma"

"Ohh... it's ok you come down we can buy one on our way"

"I will be back changing my dress" I ran to my room and changed to another lungi and shirt.

"Grandma come we can go," I said come downstairs carefully not to slip on the oil.

On our way, we brought two oil cans for tomorrow's pooja. I took both the cans when we reached the temple, then I noticed a cover on the car seat "Grandma what is this?"

"Oh it's for someone else leave it there we can give it to her later"

"You mean your friend?" I asked

"Yeah for her"

"Grandma, what's her name? Do I have to call her grandma?" I asked 'who is this mystery friend of my grandma'

"Haha no dear she is younger than you and her name, you can ask that to her yourself"

"Grandma why are your hiding things about her from me, it's not like we are going to fall in love or something"

"Who knows if you will fall in love with her at first sight?" she teased me

"Ahh.. that is not going to happen. No girl in this world other than my Ammu can win my heart"

"You are still dreaming about that girl?"

"Of course grandma, I will never forget her"

"Do you remember her face?"

"Mmm... no, but I am sure that we will meet our path again"

"Hmm," she said sadly 'why is she sad?'