Chapter 35

Rudr's POV

"Thanks, bro," I said patting Rahul's shoulder

"Oh it's nothing Rudr... see you soon bye," he said and went.

It was getting dark, I think we will have heavy rain tonight...

I hurriedly went upstairs and saw the oil stain on the steps 'I want to clean it before grandma comes or else she will slip on it' I thought while carefully going to my room...

I took a bath and wear my pj's and went downstairs to find the mop to clean the floor...

I tried my best to clean it but still, the floor was so slippery...

'Hmm... maybe some soap can do the work' I thought and went to my washroom to make some soap water... the rain was falling heavily along with thunder. 'Will grandma be ok?' I thought in worry...

I made some soap water like me and my brothers used to do in our childhood, mamma always scolds us for doing so... I smiled at the memory...

I took the bucket of soap water and turned around and saw grandma standing in front of me... I sighed in relief... "Thank god you are ok," I said and smiled at her.

But she just stared at me, her eyes were bloodshot... 'what happened to her?'

"Grandma are you ok?" I asked in concern moving towards her... but she moved backward glaring at me...

"Did you finished washing the stain from your hands?" she asked still glaring at me.

"Yes, grandma... but that's not a new thing to me. It happens every time and I enjoy doing these things..." I said smiling

"Yeah... you do enjoy these things... I saw how much you do enjoy these... I didn't know my grandson enjoys breaking innocent souls..." she said with sarcasm...

'Breaking innocent souls?... maybe she is talking about the oil can'

"Oh grandma... leave it naah... it was just a mistake... and it is not a big thing grandma..." I said shrugging

"Big thing... a girl's dignity is not a big thing for you??" she yelled at me

'what's happening here... girl's dignity... which girl...'

"Grandma I don't know what you are saying," I said in confusion

She was fuming in anger and rushed to me and slapped my face hard...

I cupped my left cheek in shock 'my grandma slapped me'

"Don't you dare call me grandma ever again... you lost that right... did u heard me Rudr..." she yelled at my face... 'what is happening?'

"How could you Rudr? How could you do that to her... you are a monster... you don't deserve to be a human... you... you...I'm ashamed of calling you my grandson... did you saw her face... that angelic face doesn't have life on them... you skinned her alive you monster... you crushed that fragile flower for your dirty hunger... you are a sinner Rudr... A bloody sinner..." she yelled at me.

"What the hell are you talking about grandma? I am not a sinner..." I yelled back.

"You are not a sinner!! then what should I call a rapiest!!, an angel!!" she roared back...

"Rapist !!! what are you saying, grandma??"

"Don't act like an innocent Rudr... I saw you with my own eyes... if someone else had told me this then I would have slapped him but.... but... the truth revealed itself in front of me... it's like someone has slapped me... like I was blind all these years to see what you were hiding on your good boy facade..."

"Grandma I don't have any idea for what you are accusing me of..." I asked holding her shoulder.

But she pushed my hands away from her... "Don't touch me with your dirty hands Rudr... who knows if you will rape me too..."

'WHAT!!!'

"Grandma, please... I didn't do anything... you are accusing me of a thing which I don't have any idea... which girl... who raped her... and who told you that's me..."

"You don't know her... yeah you were blind... your eyes were full with sexual desire then how will you notice her... haan... How will you notice her... It's my mistake... I ... I thought... that feeling on your eyes was love for her... but you proved me wrong Rudr..."

"What feelings grandma?... what did you see?" 'what is she talking about... who is this damn girl?'

"I saw you holding her in your arms Rudr... I thought you love her... the thing I saw on your eyes was love for her.... but..." she whispered silently crying...

'The girl in my arms??... wait is she saying about that slut... if yes then I will kill that whore how dare she accuse me for things... Raveen is right she will go to every extreme to fulfill her desire... how can a girl fell to this much low... arrhh...'

"Grandma, are you saying about the girl who bumped into me?"

"Ohh now you remembered her..."

"How could you grandma? How could you believe that sluts words and accuse me... that whore Iam going to kill her..." I stopped when another slap hit me... 'Grandma slapped me again... and that for that slut?'

"How dare you bad mouth her Rudr? How dare you..." she started to slap my whole body...

"Stop... stop it, grandma," I said holding her hands "I will prove you wrong... that slut played with your mind... she wanted me that's why she is accusing me... she is a real whore grandma... open your eyes and see the truth..."

"My eyes are now open Rudr... I can see the truth... and I did..." she said and pushed me away from her... "You are a man whore..."

"Grandma... watch me... I will prove my innocence and will kill that lying bitch..." I roared at her face...

'I am going to kill that slut with my hands... how dare she' I said myself in anger... the only thing in front of my eyes was the face of that lying slut... my body was shivering with anger... and I rushed out from my room... I want to see her... I take out my anger on everything which I saw... I broke everything around me... tore all the curtains... break all the glass... my hands were bleeding but I didn't care... never.. never in my life I faced this... no one looked at me with disgust... now... my grandma's face is filled with anger and disgust for me... that slut want me right... wait I am coming for you...

I rushed down the stairs but lost my balance... I couldn't regain my balance and slip again...

I could only sense a searing pain at the back of my head and heard a loud cry of my grandma before closing my eyes and falling into darkness....

"Rudr......"

THE END

###############

Hi guys,

So... this is the end then... I think...😢

I hope everyone liked this chapter and this book...☺

Thanks to all who supported me all along this journey...🙏🙏

Share your thoughts with me....☺

Bye be safe...❤❤