Chapter 34

Author's POV

Druv was looking for his sister everywhere, she promised him that she will wait for him at the steps, but he couldn't find her there and it was getting dark with the rainy clouds. 'Where is dudu?... maybe went back to temple' he thought and went inside...

But he couldn't find her there... "Gowri grandma did you saw dudu?" he asked Gowri who was waiting for her grandson.

"Druv," she said smiling at him "yes son I saw her going out, what happened?"

"She told me she will wait for me on the steps... but she is nowhere to see and it's getting dark... where did she go," he said in worry

"Don't worry dear... she will be here somewhere... come I will look for her too" she said and both of them started to look for Durga.

"I think we will have heavy rain tonight..." said Gowri hearing the roar of thunder... "Let's find her before it starts to rain," she said, and Druv nodded his head.

"Ramu uncle did you saw my dudu?" he asked the flower shopkeeper near the temple

"No Druv... I didn't " he said "wait... I did... I saw her going with a boy..." he said

"Boy?" both Gowri and Druv looked at each other

"Which direction Ramu?" asked Gowri and the shopkeeper showed them the way, they two walked fast where he showed them

"Wait... Druv... are you looking for your sister?" asked a Balu

"Yes Balu bhai did you saw her?" asked Druv

"Yeah I did... she went with Gowri maa's grandson.," he said smirking at them.

"Yeah he is right even I saw them... I wonder what will be those two doing there alone at this time" said another boy and hi-fived with Balu.

Both Gowri and Druv glared at these boys...

"Gowri what happened?" asked Malathi, Gowri's friend

"Ohh Malathi maa nothing to worry, it's just that Gowri maa's grandson and our Durga is spending some alone time with each other... I was saying them to give those love birds sometime..." said Balu laughing

"Stop this nonsense... my Rudr is not like that neither is my Durga..." she said angrily to the boys

"Ohh that boy was your grandson..." asked Malathi

"Yes Malathi maa... see Gowri maa we are not lying everyone saw them going together," said Balu

Gowri couldn't digest his words...' her Rudr will not do that... or did he?? did he changed??' she thought in confusion

"Come grandma we can go," said Druv dragging her and everyone followed them to see what is happening...

"Dudu's pooja thali..." said Druv when he saw the silver pooja thali of his sister on the ground and he looked around calling her name "Dudu... where are you..." his voice was trembling with worry and sadness...

He saw a black car parked at the corner of the road and it was shaking... he ran toward the car everyone following him... along with heavy rain...

He saw the movement of light inside it and someone was shaking the car vigorously from inside... first he got confused and turned back to check on the other direction but then something caught his eyes...

Some shattered pieces of Durga's glass bangles were immersing into the rainwater then he was sure... his dudu is inside this vehicle... he started to pound on the door hardly yelling to open it...

By sensing the sound from outside the movement from inside stopped along with the light also went off... everyone came running beside the car...

Suddenly the door of the opposite side opened and someone ran away from the car...

Everyone just saw the silhouette of the person... Gowri too saw him and stayed there dumbfound... it was indeed her grandson...

Druv hurriedly opened the door and he closed his mouth with his hands in shock watching the unconscious naked body of his dudu... she was bleeding in between her legs... he suddenly covered her body with his shirt hiding her from others... and cried hugging her calling her name...

She was moaning in pain... 

Gowri couldn't believe her eyes... her grandson... her Rudr... did this to this poor soul... she felt disgusted for calling him as her grandson...

She tried to reach out for Durga but... "No stay away from my dudu... stay away..." screamed Druv at her face.

"No son do..." she tried to say

"Don't you dare call me son... I am not your son and never will be... see what your son did to my dudu... my poor dudu... she always loved you and this is what she got in return... don't you dare to come beside my dudu again" lashed out Druv

Durga whimpered to say something... but she was weak... she only could sense pain everywhere... he brutally tore her inside she was bleeding heavily...

Gowri didn't say anything... what is there to say... she saw who did this to Durga... she couldn't see any of these she hung her head low in disgust... pain... anger...

Everyone around her pitied her... she ran away from there letting the rain wash away her tears... but who is going to mend her shattered Durga...

############################

Hi guys,

I hope you all liked the chapter

Will our Durga be able to survive from this? Even if she did, will she be our old Durga?😥

Share your thoughts with me

And guys plzz vote... I need your support...🥺

Bye stay safe, love u all