Chapter 27

After 2 years

Rudr's POV

I completed my MBA and today is my graduation party everyone is here my family, my friends except my Ammu...

That name always brings a calmness to my heart... Where are you, baby............. I'm dying here to hold you in my arms.... to kiss you like there is no tomorrow.... to say this whole world that you are only mine..... I will find you dear...real soon...

"Mr. Rudr Varma" my name wake up me from my thoughts, I went to the stage and received my certificates, my Principal congratulated me, my family and friends cheered for me.

"I'm proud of you my son," said dad hugging me.

"Ohh my little brat had become a big boy now," mamma said with tears in her eyes.

"Mamma..." I hugged her "I will always be your little brat," I said and laughed.

"Yeah that's true you are the little brat who makes everything difficult for your little brothers," said Vishnu.

"Yeah that's right bro, now look he is an MBA graduate and now our parents are expecting us to make them proud too, but let me tell you, mamma, that is not going to happen," said Prithvi

"Brothers, why would we want to make them proud? Rudr bhaii already did that and now he is going to take the company and is going to work for giving us a good life. Bhai you just find a sister in law for us and give us so many babies and work peacefully we will take care of them." said Jaggu.

"ohh that's a nice plan Jaggu am in," said Vishnu "Me too," said Prithvi

"Jeena are you sure that you gave me three human babies or three lazy monkeys?" asked dad and we all burst out laughing.

"I think my babies were exchanged and I got this lazy monkey's here," said mamma

"I knew it... I knew it... that this is not me... I always wondered how did I get this monkey face... mamma where is the original me? I'm sure my original self will be now a king living a luxury life somewhere... That real Jagath, that handsome boy is somewhere out there I can feel it...." said our drama king.

"oho drama king stop it mamma was just joking, and you a king... duh.." said Vishnu

Jaggu glared at him and pouted at mamma, this boy... he is never going to change...

"

"

"

"

Everyone was enjoying the party, mamma and dad went to talk with other parents and friends. I and my brothers were talking with my friends

"Bhai who is that bubbly girl over there?" asked Vishnu tugging my shirt.

"Which girl?" I asked and looked around

"Look at the left side, that chubby girl wearing a green dress. Is that your classmate?" he asked looking at that girl.

"Vishnu are you for serious? that girl is not our age maybe she is still in school now," I said to him.

"hmm... I guessed. but do you know who she is?" he asked again

"No I don't, but you know the rule," I said to him seriously

"Yeah yeah don't flirt with friend's sisters, I know," he said in a dull sound "but you don't know her that means she is not one of your friend's sister right?" he asked giving me his 100-watt smile