Burglaries

"Rescue Team, we need all hands and wheels on deck! A burglary is happening in the bank. I'm receiving reports that the burglar may set fire on the bank."

"We're en route to your position, Chief!"

We scrambled to our positions. Kade and I went to Heatwave; Graham went to Boulder; Dani went to Blades while Cody ran to the command center.

"Let's get some action," I declared before Heatwave could say his battle cry.

"Rescue Bots, roll to the rescue!"

Blades and Dani observed the situation from the sky. Kade, Heatwave and I were positioned in separate doors that the thieves may use to escape. Chase and Chief Burns were still inside the bank looking for the burglars. Graham and Boulder were positioned at the front door. All the bots had their visors on. We waited patiently for Chief's signal.

It's been 15 minutes. The bank is still silent. "Chief, I'm moving in," I declared, "Kade, cover my position."

I looked at the insides carefully. All the people inside are still alive and moving. Where's Chief and Chase? I quietly opened the door and looked to my right. Right there, I was hit by something hard at my head. I was punched into the bank as robbers slid out. "Kade! They're coming!" I yelled. I slowly got up with my head bleeding a little. "We caught them," Heatwave declared. "I'm moving in to find Chief," I said.

I went inside the vault to find Chase doing his best to wake Chief up. His left arm was bleeding, and he could not move his right arm. "Miku!" Chief called out. "Don't worry, the robbers are caught," I informed Chief. I turned to Chase. "Chase, I left an emergency kit at your storage bumper. Can you transform into your vehicle mode?" He transformed without a word. I opened the storage and took out a small portable emergency kit. "Chief, I'm going to patch you up. I'm a trained first aider," I said.

The robbers were held in cuffs when we reached outside. I went into Chase's vehicle with Chief Burns and we went back to the firehouse.

"Are you sure he doesn't need to go to the hospital?" Graham asks.

"Graham, I'm fine," Chief insisted.

"Well, my trainers back at the center taught me to not help those who reject any help," I muttered.

"You follow rules like Chase," Dani complained.

"No choice. This is logic for a first aider," I replied.

Suddenly, Cody received another emergency call. It was another burglary.

"Chief, you are staying here with Cody. The rest..." I paused, waiting for Heatwave. He didn't get it. I slapped his leg.

"Oh, right. Rescue Bots, roll to the rescue!"

A fire broke out when we arrived. Kade and I jumped down as Heatwave transforms. "Heatwave!" I called out. "I know!" He yelled as he extinguishes the fire.

"Blades, you and Dani get a better view high up," I instructed, "Chase, you're with me."

I ran to Chase. We drove off to a shop that is being robbed.

"Police-bot, transform, and make sure the burglars don't escape," I commanded.

"As commanded," he replied robotically.

I tapped into my comm-unit. "Everyone, we're on television. Be careful."

I ran in with a taser in hand. I was aiming for the cash register when the thieves stood up from below and hit me. Goodness, how many times do I have to get hit today? "They're getting away!" I yelled out loud. Thankfully, Chase stopped them in their tracks.