Decision

Heatwave's POV

  I punched the dummy hard, making a huge dent. Unique was sitting on the floor babbling happily. Blades was still inside Miku's room. 

  Suddenly, Blades ran outside with a scared expression. Something must be wrong. 

  "We need to get Ratchet, now," he said.

  The machines in Miku's room began to beep frantically. Without hesitation, I ran towards the communications room careful not to step on Unique's toys (Boulder made them). 

~~~

  "I know this is not a good timing but we are getting the town to vote if we should keep you bots here or not," Chief declared while Ratchet was checking on Miku.

  "When is the vote gonna take place?" Blades asked.

  "Today, in a few hours," Chief replied.

  He was right, this is bad timing. 

  "Heatwave, Miku wants to see you," Ratchet called out in a sad tone.

  I picked up Unique and went inside Miku's room. She seems perfectly fine in front, but her back hid the most brutal wounds. 

  "Ma... mama?" Unique called out. 

  "Heatwave," I heard Miku call out in the bond.

  "I'm here, I'm here."

  "I don't think I can get through this."

  "You can, you just have to believe."

  Miku sighed. "I used too much of teleportation, and you know that costs a ton of Spark energy. I don't need you all to worry, so I won't be here for long."

 "You can get through this, please. Don't say that," I replied through the bond, hiding the pain and sorrow from her.

  "I'm sorry, but please raise Unique the best you can," she said weakly through the bond.

  "We will get you back to how you were."

  "Heatwave?" Chief called out.

  I put Unique down, allowing her to crawl to Chief. I kissed Miku's forehelm before heading outside.

  "The mayor is organizing a meeting that will happen in half an hour. We need to be there since it's about the voting," Chief informed.

  I sighed. I could hear Ratchet entering Miku's room as Blades, Boulder and Chase stood in front of me. Blades was making it obvious on what he wanted to hear. 

  Public speaking is something I am bad at. I can't let my team down. I can't let them know my weak points. Above all, I can't let them know my pain and worry.

  "Uhh, don't worry about... their, erm, choices. At least, we are in this together."

  Everyone clapped. I mentally heaved a sigh of relief. 

  "Rescue Bots, roll to the rescue."

Unique's POV

  Heights look nice from up here. I don't get why Uncle Blades hates flying. Sitting on his winch is fun!

  Sire was holding me in his arms and entered a building. There are so many humans! They look so tiny but when I crawl towards them they look average-sized. 

  The humans gasped when they first saw me. 

  "Everyone made your decisions?" a fat guy asked.

  I think he is the mayor carrier was talking about. I used my claws to scratch sire's servo.

  "What is it, Unique?" he asked, veeeeery softly.

  I wanted to speak, but I ended up babbling. 

  "We'll talk later, alright?" he replied before looking up again. 

  Why does his optics tell me something else?

  "People show their real feelings in their optics," carrier told me. I think I get it now. 

  I was too absorbed into sire's optics that I didn't realize the humans raising their hands up. Someone with a weird looking bean sack on his head yelled for a moment, but later ran outside. I guess he's mad. 

  "Today's event proved that everyone is in favour of letting the Rescue Bots remain on Griffin Rock and also to keep their secret," the mayor declared.

  Everyone cheered. I babbled happily in celebration.

  "Aww she's adorable," I heard a lady voice spoke.

  "Where is the mother?" another asked.

  Sire looked down at them, forcing out a smile.

  "She's in the firehouse resting," he replied. 

  "Rescue Bots, let's head back home. We have some things... to settle," Chief told us after getting off a phone call.

Miku's POV

  "How are you feeling?" 

  "I guess I'm... okay," I replied weakly. 

  Ratchet just finished giving me another dose of... something green, in hopes that could help me. 

  I heard the platform coming down and heavy pedesteps heading towards my room.

  "She will live, no worries," Ratchet declared in a casual tone.

  I slowly sat up, but Heatwave pushed me down.

  "You need rest. I'll take care of everyone," he told me with a small smile. 

  He placed Unique beside me who already fell into recharge before turning to his team.

  "It's training time, let's go," he declared with a slight happy tone.

  Pfft, worry wart.

End.

A/N:
Ending is so rushed QwQ
Also, why are you guys still reading this? Y'all are such amazing people to stand such cringe. Thank you for showing support to my works even tho they are cringy as fu-
Anyways, thank you guys, I appreciate every single one of you. Take care!