The Velgrox

A/N:
Planning to end this book abruptly, noticed a grow of reads lately and felt bad. I'm not good at writing endings so, oh boy I'm gonna cringe at this in the future (I already am). Also, this part is basically Season 4 Episode 1, so yee.

A few months later...

Miku's POV

  Primus, this sparkling can run!

  "Unique, get back here!" I yelled.

  Unique began to giggle mischievously. She entered the family about a week ago, yet she had the enthusiasm my father once had as a sparkling.

  Heatwave passed by and picked her up. She squealed in delight.

  "Hey little vixen, how's your day?" he asked Unique.

  She babbled with a goofy smile. Heatwave smiled. I never seen him smile, especially out in the open where everyone is chilling.

  "Now do you know why we find little babies cute?" Blades huffed, crossing his arms across his chassis.

  Heatwave groaned in defeat.

BEEP! BEEP!

  "Some alien-like creatures have kidnapped a few people in the burger store. Let's move, team!" Chief announced in the comms.

  Heatwave passed me Unique. She began fussing. When everyone turned away, he quickly kissed both of our forehelms.

  "Your carrier right here literally almost died trying to get you out. Spend time with her," Heatwave ordered before running off.

  Unique cried out in response. What did I do to deserve this?

  "Maybe you're tired," I said to her as the platform went up.

  She gave a yawn. I smiled. This very same situation happened years ago.

  I carefully cradled Unique in my arms before singing in a soft voice. (A/N: prepare for another Frozen 2 reference)

Sleep my darling safe and sound~
For in this river all is found...

  Finally, peace at once. I placed Unique in her own crib before heading to the couch for a short rest. Ever since she came, both Heatwave and I were not able to get enough rest. You know, Heatwave being Heatwave, he asked me to rest but never got any good quality rest himself.

  I just wish we could have more time together.

Heatwave's POV

  "KADE!"

  The Velgrox whipped out webs and bundled up all the humans. Kade was taken last, dragged into the kitchen before I could lay my servos on one Velgrox.

  "It's the Velgrox, don't let them whip you!" I warned the team.

  "That is the plan," Chase replied, along with skidding noises in the background.

  "Meet back at Doc's, everyone," Chief instructed.

  "Sir, I need to check on Miku and Unique."

  "Go ahead, Heatwave. Be careful."

Miku's POV

  Unique screamed. I jumped on my pedes immediately.

  "Unique?!" I called out in worry.

  Four small little Velgrox had bundled Unique into a cocoon. I growled.

  "MA HELP!" Unique yelled.