Snow Day

!! WARNING: PROBABLY INCLUDES SOMETHING VERY UHH MESSED UP!!

Today was a snow day, that is what Cody calls it anyway. We had to stay in the firehouse because most people in town are staying home today. An off day that Heatwave and I have been waiting for.

"I'm going to look for Dani. She wanted to practice on cooking," Blades declared as he walked to a nearby kitchen.

"Graham is taking extra lessons from me to learn about Cybertronian Science," Boulder announced as he walked off.

"I will be reviewing laws with Chief," Chase left.

"Kade is in his room for an online date with Hayley so it's just you and me now," Heatwave winked. I transformed to my bot mode.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"What do human couples do when no one is around?" Heatwave gave a small smirk.

"What do you want?" I asked, giving out small chuckles.

Just when Heatwave placed a servo on my waist, Cody slid down from the pole. "Hey guys, have you seen the other bots?"

I squealed and pushed Heatwave away too hard on accident. He was slammed onto the opposite wall with a bucket on his helm. "Sorry," I timidly said to him. He groaned. "The other bots are busy with their human partners," I replied as I held Heatwave up by his servo, in which he failed to balance and fell again, this time tumbling down with me.

I removed the bucket from his helm to show him exactly what he made me get into. I could hear Cody walking to the lift and going back up. I feel bad for ignoring Cody this whole time but my guilt left quickly when I'm this close to Heatwave.

My upper chassis was resting on Heatwave's lower chassis. My optics were locked on to his upper chassis. His pedes were widely spread, allowing my whole body to rest in between. My left servo dropped the bucket and was nicely resting on Heatwave's shoulder. My right servo was resting on his right thigh. I could feel his optics hovering over my bumper. I froze.

  "So that's what you want?" Heatwave snorted. I could feel myself turning blue.

  "I don't know," I blushed harder.

  "Miku, we're... married, according to the human terms, even though it happened on accident."

  I glared at him.

  "My point is, it's okay to be yourself. Reach deep inside to your feminine side. You know there's a fire inside that wants you to do something."

  I sighed. He's right. "Okay, fine. I guess that I have to be confident, and be myself."

  He gave a smirk.

  "What is that for?" I laughed.

  "No offence, but you're heavy like Boulder," Heatwave chuckled.

  "You don't like me staying here?"

  "Of course I do, it's just that I don't want Cody to see any of this. He's... too young."

  "He just went up the lift."

  Suddenly, he used both of his strong servos to pull me up from my shoulders and slapped his lips into mine. I internally squeaked, but I slowly melted into the kiss and returned the favour.

He slowly traced his servos from my shoulder down to my bumper. "Do you want to move this to our berth?" Heatwave asked.

"I'm lazy to move."

He picked me up bridal-style. He gently put me down on a pod without activating it and kissed me at my neck. I nearly screamed. "It's okay, I'm here," his voice rang into my audio receptors. His muscular body gently rested on my puny one. His servos went exploring, but made sure that I was alright with it first.

An hour later, the emergency alarm rang. However, we were already done at the time and was about to fall into recharge.

"A skier trapped at the cliff. We have to make sure he is safely put on ground," Chief explained.

I, on the other servo, was feeling tired and needed recharge. "Miku, are you feeling okay?" Blades asked, feeling worried. "I... don't know. I feel a little dizzy, but I'll be okay," I said, holding my helm. "Will you need the whole team, Chief?" Heatwave asked. "This looks like an air rescue. The wind isn't so strong," Chief said deep in thought. "I'll take care of Miku, the rest of you go."

"Why did you want to stay? I'm not injured," I asked. "It was my call just now, and I feel that I should bear the responsibility of putting you into this," he sighed, softly scolding himself in the process. "It's a choice that we both made," I said, smiling. "Miku, I forced you into it. I'm sorry, it's my fault," he growled to himself. I took his servo and pulled him in for a short kiss.

"Heats, I love you. No matter what mistake you make, the both of us are in this together."

A/N:
Miku be sick rn. Oop-
Anyways, I'm a little tired recently so apologies about the slow updates! I had this random idea during tuition so I thought might as well write it down. Hope you enjoy this short one tho!