Collapsing Building

"As I said, I can teach you if you're not that hot-headed every time I try to tell you something is off," I said as I dodged one of Heatwave's punches.

  I crouched down and took his leg up. Without warning, I slammed him into another wall, for the tenth time. "Relax, I can teach you," I said as I walked up to him again for the twentieth time. "Well, it kinda lowers my pride if I keep losing to you," he grunted as he struggles to get up. I laughed. "I topped the previous warrior back at home and as a bonus, I am a sparkling of a Prime. No offense," I said. "None taken. But fine, I'll let you train me if you win this one last sparring match," he said, standing up. "It's best to not spar anymore. You're going to be injured if I land another punch or slam you on somewhere else," I said. "You are that strong?" He asked. I nodded, "Sometimes, I can't even control my strength."

  When we got back up to street level, we found a rather interesting scene: three Rescue Bots surrounding a crib; Cody looking inside a huge bag of equipment; a crying noise. You're kidding me.

  "Guys, what is going on?" I asked, transforming into my human form.

  "It's a robo-baby!" Cody exclaimed.

  Heatwave and I gave them a confused look. They smiled and passed the baby to me.

  "Let's see how good you guys are at being parents," Blades smiled cheekily.

  I gulped. Them, too? "Where did you get it?" I asked Cody.

  "Doc Greene asked me to take care of it," he crossed his arms.

  I stared into the baby's eyes... or optics. Whatever it is, it is really cute! I can't take my eyes off of it! So adorable...

  "It's just a sparkless machine," Heatwave scoffed.

  I glared into his optics. "I dare you to say that again, Heats."

  He immediately avoided eye contact.

  I turned to the baby. It seemed to have stopped crying the moment I was holding it in my arms. It looked at me with its sparkly eyes. Suddenly, it began to cry. I ran to the huge bag Cody was rummaging through earlier to get out a baby bottle of milk. However, I couldn't find any.

  "Cody, does your family still keep your baby bottle?" I asked, passing the baby to Heatwave.

  "I think they do," he said as he ran inside.

  "Blades, go to the roof and be in your copter-mode," I instructed.

  "What for?" He asked.

  "You do know the mobile on baby cribs, right? The spinny things. Your rotors look like them. I bet that the baby can calm down if it sees that," I said.

  We went up on the roof with Cody following behind. "There's no milk powder?" I asked. Cody shook his head. "Hold it, I'll see you in five," I said, passing Cody the baby. I jumped down from the roof and took my bike.

  After my trip to the mall, I quickly ran up to the roof to take the baby bottle. "Give me three minutes guys," I said as I rushed to the kitchen to make the baby milk.

  I ran back up just in time. "Cody, where's the baby?" I asked. "With Heatwave. I think he's playing with it," he whispered. I ran to Heatwave. He passed me the baby. "That was quick," he said. "My mother always asks me to babysit my brother, of course, I would be like this," I said as I fed the baby. I felt an urge from the baby that it might vomit any moment. In a quick flash, I pulled the baby away from me and let it spew down the roof, conveniently where Kade just passed by.

  Blades's rotors made the baby sleepy. I sat down on the couch watching it sleep. "Be quiet, guys. Let it nap for about two to four hours. We'll have to wake it up later for another feeding time," I said. "How did taking care of Bumblebee help make you become so motherly?" Cody asked. "Bee is my world, I would do anything just to make sure he is alright," I said. "Young Bumblebee does sound very careless at times," Blades muttered.