Controlled

Someone fell into the old ancient well. Something tells me that construction may be needed in this rescue. "How are we supposed to refer to you during our rescue mission?" Kade asked. "Rescue bot," I smirked as I activated my hologram. "Seriously?" Kade argued. "Yes, now we gotta hurry," I said, zooming off.

Graham suggests that we should dig up another hole beside the well. "It's about 25 metres deep, we'll dig a hole next to it," Graham instructed.

Long story short, we did all that... JUST TO RESCUE A TALKING DOLL! Unfortunately, I can't react to the current situation. Heatwave could hear my anger. When no one was looking, he gave me a small peck at my cheek. I focused on not to blush after that. However, it wasn't enough to distract me from this rich girl's mother. She may be beautiful but her looks is deceiving. She's quite familiar too.

"Miss Pynch?" Chief Burns called out angrily. "Relax, Charlie. I'll make sure the town appreciates your hard work," she replied sarcastically, "However, very impressive robots. There could be quite a market for them." I wanted to snap at her there and then but Heatwave glared at me telling me to hold it back. "How much for the whole set?" She asked. Ouch. That actually hurts. She's treating us like objects.

After the rescue, most of us returned back to the firehouse. Chase and Chief decided to accompany Cody to buy some ice cream. Heatwave and I planned to train from where we left off. Blades was watching cartoons while Boulder is helping out Graham on his project.

When Heatwave gave a shout as he punched, I sighed in disappointment. "Heats, however loud you shout, that ain't gonna boost your power to hit the target," I sighed. Without warning, Heatwave gave me another peck on my cheek to which I fell victim for again. Despite that we are now sparkbonded, I still cannot get used to his cheeky kisses. "Are you trying to tell me I don't look good enough?~" He coaxed. I turned blue immediately. I couldn't speak. Darn you, Heatwave.

We got back to the street level just in time for Cody to return. "Where's Chief?" I asked. "Out with Chase," he said sadly. "Maybe they just want to spend time together alone," I said, comforting him. "Says the one who spends time with Heatwave every single moment she could," Blades giggled. Heatwave groaned. Suddenly, Chief and Chase returned. "What happened, dad? I have been trying to reach you-" "I'm worn out, Cody. We'll talk tomorrow," Chief interrupted Cody. "Chase, what did you guys do?" I asked. "Evacuating Blossom Veil," he responded. "Weird, we were there yesterday. Everything seems fine," I muttered. "Chief believed that there were high sulfur levels detected... which I could not," Chase said. "Have you tried rebooting your systems? Y'know, like get enough recharge?" I asked. "Yes, but the Chief insisted on the evacuation," Chase replied. "Hey, if the Chief said that place should be evacuated, it should be done so," Heatwave comforted Chase. "Something's... out of place," I said.

I was asked to go to the mainland to assist Doc Greene in picking out some parts for his newest secret invention. Frankie stayed over at the firehouse with Cody. An hour later I find our beloved Griffin Rock turned to Machine Rock, if that makes sense.

  Everyone was wearing the same phone! How is that possible? Last time I checked, everyone's favourite phone brands were different. "Doc, follow me quickly," I said, grabbing the terrified Doc's hand.

We made a stop to the firehouse first to figure out the source of the weird phones. Chief, Dani, Kade, Graham, Chase and Boulder were gone. Heatwave, Blades and Cody remained. They were terrified when they saw us coming in. Heatwave even threatened to tackle us if we don't stand back.

  "Heatwave..." I called out.

  "Stand back! Take no one and leave!" He screamed.

  "Heatwave, what is going on?" Doc asked.