Friends or something else?

A/N:
Henlo. As of today (21st June 2020) I have watched Rescue Bots until Season 2 Episode 6! Just sayin' 😂

Summer. The worst weather of the entire year. This however, does mean that I get to play under random water spraying outdoors.

Cody went to school. The rest are just spending time with their bots. I would usually sit outside with multiple fans (actual electrical fans, not people) servicing me with cool air. I was wearing quite revealing clothes since the heat is killing me. I would find myself staring at the sky wondering if just maybe, the war for Cybertron has ended. That day would be millions of years away. It's too painful to wait. At least I'm still alive and well and not fighting under risky situations. At least I'm far away from Megatron.

"Heads up!"

Huh?

A splash of water followed, damaging my electrical fans.

"Grr..." I growled.

I turned around to see Blades and Dani laughing their chassis off. "THAT'S IT! I knew I should have worked with Graham to make waterproof fans!" I yelled as I walked inside. I was drenched, so before meeting with Graham I took a bath. In the middle of my relaxing shower, I realised that my soap was missing. I can't use other soaps since my skin would feel like it is burning. It must be Dani's doing. I wrapped myself with a towel tightly, opened the door slightly and yelled for Dani. She is the only female in the team, might as well call her instead of someone else. "Dani! Come here, now!" I yelled. I could hear laughter. "Get it while you still can!" She cried out. I groaned. She is at the garage where the bots are! I'll just have to use my Invisibility then, I thought. I walked to Dani and snatched the soap away. I teleported back to my shower and continued.

When I got out, I jumped on Dani pinning her to the ground. "Next time you do that again, karma will find its way to you, understand?!" I yelled angrily. She was laughing hysterically. "How did you get the soap anyways?" Blades asked whilst laughing. "I can go invisible if I want, but I can only do that when I'm mad for some reason," I answered, getting up. "Look who is hotheaded here," Heatwave scoffs. One thing I know about him: he hates getting scratched. I smirked. I took out my claws and dashed towards him. I made a deafening yet satisfying scratch at his pedes. "That's what I meant by karma, Dani," I said, showing off my claws. Heatwave was fuming. I quickly ran back into the house. "COME BACK HERE YOU SLY FOX!" He screamed.

I was working halfway with Graham and Boulder when Chief Burns stepped in. "Miku, fire emergency with Kade," he said. "Coming," I declared, "I'll get back to you later guys."

I climbed into Heatwave with Kade at the driver's seat. "Now don't go driving like a drunk bot, you hear Heatwave?" Kade snapped. Heatwave groaned. "Miku, where's your uniform?" Kade asked. "I didn't want to wear it at home so I'm gonna wear it until we're on the road," I said.

Good thing that ride was quick; I was sweating a lot. "Heats, Graham and I will figure out on installing air-conditioning on the bots later. The ride was hot," I said before slamming the door shut. "Well next time don't put on your uniform after getting on and I don't need any air-conditioning systems," Heatwave groans. As usual, I was tasked to evacuate people out of the building. The car had crashed into a shop, causing some form of fire, but not the major kind. "Miku, Kade, Heatwave. We will be sending in Blades and Dani as backup if you need any," Chief called out in our com link. "We need backup actually. There are people stuck on the rooftop. The stairs must be blocked for them to get out," I told Chief. "We're on our way!" Dani exclaimed.

  5 minutes later, the fire was spreading around. What is going on? "Heatwave, why aren't you guys putting out the fire?" I yelled. "I ran out of water," Heatwave muttered, "thanks to Kade here who forgot to refill it." I groaned. "This is an emergency! Kade, make sure to not repeat the same mistake again! Also, where's Blades and Dani?!" "Blades's rotors aren't working, we can't take flight!" Dani replied in the com link. This is bad. I raced up the stairs. "Miku! Get out! It's not safe in there," I could hear Chief yell outside. "Does this bring back some memories?" I smiled, "See ya!"

  On the rooftop, a young girl was stuck. She was hiding under a table. "Chief, get me a trampoline asap. I'm going to jump with a little girl," I said. I walked over to the girl cautiously. Big mistake. The roof started to collapse. I managed to grab the girl before she could fall down. When I held her back up, my side of the roof fell. I grabbed the girl tightly as we went down to street level. The next thing I saw was Kade and Heatwave then blackness.

  I woke up in Chase's vehicle mode. Chief was standing outside a hospital talking to a doctor. "Chase?..." I called out weakly. "Do not worry, we will bring you home soon," he replied.

  When we got back, Priscilla's mother, Ms. Pynch, was standing in front of the firehouse demanding for something. I sat up and got out myself. "Miku! Get back in here!" Chief instructed. I disobeyed. "Miss, with all due respect," I called out walking in crutches, "This firehouse is our home. We work here and it's best to leave a feedback in our website to prevent any form of disruption." She glared at me. "Are you one of the manufacturers of these robots? How much is the whole set?" She asked rudely. I groaned. "They are not for sale. And no, I did not build them," I told her in an irritated tone, "So why don't you leave us for a bit?" She does not seem pleased but she left anyway. When she finally drove off, my head began to feel heavy. "I think I'm gonna faint," I said before landing on metal.

  The next morning, I had to roll around in a wheelchair and excused from duty until I recover fully. "You were lucky that the girl was properly protected when you both fell from the ceiling," Chief told me. "Did Kade refill Heatwave's water reserves?" I asked. "Stop worrying about me, Miku," Heatwave jumped in, "You're injured. It's time you worry about yourself." I sighed. There have been other rescue missions for the past few months (some are not mentioned since stuff will get boring if I write them down) and I know that I always worry about the bots, especially Heatwave. "Miku, just promise me to take care of yourself first before us," Heatwave advised. I nodded. "Thanks, Heats," I told him.

  At night when everyone has gone to sleep, Heatwave would visit me at my room. We usually chat about Cybertron and watch romantic comedy together. Sometimes he would stay until morning when I wake up. I'm surprised at how big my room became ever since the incident with Heatwave and I. I do spend time with the other bots but Heatwave is the one I relate to the most.

There are some times when I feel like we aren't just friends...