The Book

Dani banded me a book one day. It was the old plain school notebook. "Read it," she giggled. Uh oh.

  I didn't dare to open or look at it for a few good hours. Heatwave noticed the book on my desk in my room left untouched for a few hours. He knows that I never do that to any book with any genre. He picked it up and passed it to me. When I heard him coming, I transformed into my bot mode. "Are you planning to read this? For what I know, you don't do this often," Heatwave told me as he handed me the book. I pushed it away. "I'm scared of it, obviously I won't even touch it," I said, covering my face. He gave me a confused look but opened the book anyway. "CLOSE IT!" I yelled. He chuckled.

In a mater of seconds, he regretted reading the book. I knew that Dani must have written something inside. I yelled for Dani. She was laughing whilst walking into the bunker. She knew that something must have happened that triggered my anger. "Heatwave, why are you holding the book that was meant for Miku?" She snorted. I growled. Heatwave was obviously filled with mixed reactions. "Dani, what was in your mind when you wrote this?" Heatwave asked timidly. "Nothing. Blades and I have been watching romantic comedy without you two~," she mocked. Romantic comedy is somehow Heatwave's favourite although he insisted that he likes war better. We watch it privately sometimes, probably getting caught by Dani without knowing.

A few hours later, Heatwave and I were training our stances. It was about 4 in the evening. As he was doing his punches, I felt like asking him about the contents of the book. My mind, on the other servo, kept resisting on me asking. Suddenly, Heatwave surprised me with a punch which I fortunately dodged. I then counter attacked by landing a painful punch on his lower chassis. "Something's on your neural-processor," he struggled to say. "How'd you know?" I asked, lifting him to a corner to rest. "You seldom do that. Usually it's something caught inside your neural-processor," he grunted. "You're right," I sighed.

  "What did you read about in the book Dani wrote?" I asked timidly.

  His optics opened wide before I could finish my question. I could see the hesitation in his optics but he blurted out the answer anyway.

  "That time with the robo-baby made Dani think that we should have a sparkling of our own."

  He immediately pretended to choke. "Let me guess, she wrote about what humans refer to as 'lemons'," I said, crossing my arms. He nodded with a scared expression. Typical Dani. "Just ignore her shipping. We'll just continue on with our lives," I shrugged. The thought about Heatwave and I made me suddenly to want to read the book. I'm curious. Heatwave slowly stood up. "I never ever want to read whatever book you refuse to read - ever again," he swore. I laughed. "Let's take a little break, shall we?" I asked him. He agreed.

  We went back to street level. I walked to my room and shut the door. The book was on my desk. Should I read it? According to Heatwave it is rather awful and traumatising to read. Whatever it is, I have to find out. I need to find out. I cautiously opened the book, just in time for someone to knock on the door. I groaned, putting the book back to its original position. I opened the door, revealing Dani. "What do you need? I was in the middle of reading 'Top Roasts to Shippers'," I huffed. She chuckled. "Aren't you supposed to be with Heatwave?" She laughed again. "Yes, but actually no. We're taking a break from our training," I said. "Well I'm assuming you both are training hard for your future-" I cut her off. "Quit it," I said firmly. "I'm out, bye!" She exclaimed, somehow managing to slam the door on my face. I sighed. This girl needs rehabilitation.

  I went back to my desk. I sat on my chair, with my heart beating hard in my chest. I carefully, once again, open the book.

  Hey Miku! I'm assuming Heatwave will be the one reading instead since he is always there by your side~
  The experience of the robo-baby was actually my idea. Doc wanted me to babysit but instead I got you guys to babysit. Even the baby ships you both, how cute.
  Speaking of which, the next page contains lemons! I'm sure Heatwave will enjoy 😏