chapter 20

"SHAHAHAHAHA! Kill me?!" Arlong laughed. "How many times have have you tried Nami? Poison. Assassination. Each time you've tried, only to fail." Nami and all the villagers flinched at those words. "Face it Nami," Arlong said with a horrible grin that terrified her to the core. "You'll be nothing but my cartographer for the rest of your days."

"Shut it, fishman." Sanji said as he and Zoro stood up. Both were bleeding heavily, but still able to fight. Arlong only grinned at them.

"Pitiful humans. I don't even need to touch you to beat you." Arlong said as he raised his hand, which was full of water."

"Shut up!" Sanji roared as he ran up and aimed a kick at Arlong.

"Hold it Sanji!" Luffy yelled, but it was too late. Arlong dodged the kick and threw the water at Sanji, who fell back and was now in a daze.

'What the fuck?! All he did was throw water at me, but it's like I was hit by a shotgun blast!' Sanji thought.

"Sanji!" Nami yelled, along with other villagers.

"Stay back guys." Luffy said as he stepped forward and cracked his knuckles. "Arlong's mine." Everyone grew quiet as both of them glared at each other.

"Do you know the difference between you and me?" Arlong asked.

"Nose?" Luffy asked, earning some funny looks from everyone. "Jaw? Webbing?"

"SPECIES!" Arlong yelled as he tried to bite Luffy. Luffy didn't even move as Arlong got Luffy's shoulder in his jaw.

"LUFFY!" Nami screamed as all the villagers feared the worst. But that soon changed to disbelief as Arlong jumped back, holding his mouth while screaming in pain.

"WHAT?!" nearly everyone yelled as Luffy looked at them all. His shoulder was black with some of Arlongs teeth stuck in them.

'Black?' Most of them thought as Luffy merely took the teeth from his shoulder and tossed them aside.

"Now's he's lost his teeth!" Usopp shouted, who just now showed up at the hole Sanji made earlier.

"Usopp?" Nami said as she looked at him.

"Fool!" Arlong said as he grew knew teeth, shocking everyone.

"How'd he get new teeth?" Johnny asked.

"I'm a shark. New teeth grow back naturally." Arlong said, before he began to pull his teeth out and grow new ones. "This is the power the heavens have blessed me with." he said as he held up his hands, each with a pair of his teeth in them.

"Hmph." Luffy said with a grin. "Is that all?" Luffy asked. Arlong just sneered before he lunged at Luffy, who didn't move again as Arlong's weapons broke in his hands. Luffy smiled before balling his hand into a fist. "Useless." He then punched Arlong in jaw, nearly breaking it as he flew into the water. Everyone cheered at that before a grunting sound caught their attention.

"Nyuuuu." Hachi said as he regained consciousness. "How dare you...rotten humans?" Hachi said as he rose to his feet. "I'll teach you to attack us!" he said as he began to swing his arms around wildly, punching randomly as he ran towards Luffy. Everyone watched in fear, while Luffy stared as Hachi swung, but then stopped when his wounds opened up and he stumbled into the water out cold once again. Some sweatdropped at that as a few shouted about a shark fin broke the surface of the water.

"Luffy! The water!" Usopp shouted. Luffy looked to see the shark fin sink below the water. Luffy watched the water with a blank expression, while Arlong looked up at Luffy with a grin.

"Idiot." Arlong said. "With the water, I'm even stronger!" He then sped toward Luffy at great speeds. "SHARK ON DART!" he screamed as he shot out of the water at Luffy. He went straight for Luffy's chest, but stopped in mid-air. "WHAT?!" Arlong screamed as he, Luffy's crew, and the villagers were watched in complete disbelief.

"Not fast enough." Luffy said in a calm voice. Just before impact, Luffy grabbed Arlong by the nose and was now holding him in the air. He then raised his other hand before punching Arlong straight into the iron gate of Arlong Park. Arlong left a huge dent in the gate, while Luffy merely smirked as he began tossing something up and down in the air. "Hey Arlong!" he called out as he held up something in the air. "Is this yours?"

Everyone looked to see that Luffy was now holding Arlong's saw nose in his hand. Everyone cheered again while Arlong just kept his eyes to the water. Luffy's smile faded when his haki picked up on Arlong's killing intent.

"INFERIOR HUMAN FILTH!" Arlong screamed as his eyes changed into ones seen on Sea Kings when they snap. Arlong jumped into the water and began swimming towards Luffy. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO A SUPERIOR FISHMAN?!" he shrieked as he jumped out of the water and aimed a punch at Luffy. Luffy jumped out of the way as Arlong kept going and struck the wall of Arlong park. Luffy's eyes widen as he remembered what was going to happen next. Sure enough, Arlong pulled out a giant weapon that looked like a giant saw.

"The Saw Blade!" Nami screamed as Arlong jumped to attack Luffy. Luffy disappeared and reappeared on the upper level, even with Arlong still attacking him with his weapon. Finally, they were on the top floor when Luffy jumped through the window. He slowly stood up before taking another look around. His eyes narrowed at seeing this room come back.

"You've nowhere to go now human!" Arlong said as he walked through the broken window, saw blade in hand. "This is the end."

"This room..." Luffy said.

"This is the room where Nami made all these wonderful maps." Arlong said as he looked around.

"I know." Luffy said as he glared at Arlong. "She told me everything."

"Did she now?" Arlong asked in amusement. "Then you should know how important she is to my ambitions? We fishmen can easily gather information about the ocean. Turning it into a map is another. She has a gift." Arlong was still talking, but Luffy stopped listening as he noticed a pen fall towards the floor. He stretched his arm over and grabbed it before it hit the ground before bringing it to his face. His eyes were shadowed as he stared at the pen as Arlong held his weapon at Luffy, his neck between two of the blades. "Do you understand rubber man? She has her place in the world, and it's by my side. Do you think that you can ever use her as well as I can?"

Luffy tensed at those words. Just like last time, he felt his anger soar beyond comprehension as he dropped the pen, letting it fall to the ground with a clack. He then held onto one of the blades with one hand, which wiped Arlong's smirk off his face. Luffy tightened his grip on the blade before it shattered, startling Arlong.

"WHAT?!" Arlong shouted before Luffy looked up and glared at him.

"USE HER?!" Luffy yelled as he released a wave of Haki.

()()()()

Outside, everyone stared at the room Luffy and Arlong disappeared into. They wondered what was happening before they all felt their spirits freeze. A few were passing out, scaring the others. While the villagers didn't know what was happening, Nami and the rest of the crew knew what that was.

"Luffy." Nami said before a crash could be heard. Everyone looked to see a desk falling from the room, which was soon followed by other bits of furniture and thousands of maps. Everyone was staring at the scene as Nami's hand went to her mouth as she cried at the sight. "Thank you."

()()()()

"You...rubber bastard!" Arlong grunted as he was now being held up by Luffy.

"I don't care about any of that. Nami's maps or your race's superiority." Luffy said before he threw Arlong into the wall. "But I do know one thing." he said as he glared at Arlong with nothing but fury in his face. "So long as this room exists, Nami can never be happy. So I'm gonna destroy it all!" Luffy then raised his foot up through the ceiling, ready to take Arlong Park down once again.

"Fool! Arlong Park cannot be destroyed by some inferior human!" Arlong said before he started another attack. "SHARK ON TOOTH!" he shouted as he spun at a high speed toward Luffy. Luffy didn't even flinch as he brought his foot down.

"BATTLE AXE!" he screamed as Arlong's attack hit him but did nothing. Luffy brought his foot down onto Arlong, screaming the whole time as Arlong was sent crashing through each floor until he hit the bottom one. He pulled his foot back up as the building around him collapsed.