chapter 33

-At Brogy's home-

Everyone was chatting with Broggy until the volcano erupted.

"Time to go." Brogy said as he stood up and grabbed his gear.

"Already?" Alvida asked.

"But you're still wounded." Nami said.

"So is Dorry!" Brogy said before leaving, laughing all the way.

"Go Master Brogy!" Usopp shouted.

"GO! FIGHT! WIN!" Johnny and Yosaku shouted in unison.

"Men and their pride." Alvida sighed before she and the others all got serious looks on their faces.

"So," Nami started. "You think what Valerie said was true?"

"About that rum being booby-trapped by that Mr. 5 character?" Gin asked. "I don't know. She took awhile to come back up with a barrel of the stuff."

"That just means she really is on our side." Yosaku said.

"Yeah. If she wasn't, she wouldn't have told us about it in the first place and let it blow up inside one of the giants." Johnny said before he noticed Usopp with a serious and angry look on his face. "You okay big bro?"

"Huh?" Usopp said after snapping out of his thoughts. "Sorry. Just the thought that someone would want to tarnish their duel makes me angry." None of the men could disagree to that as they all had equal looks of anger as well.

"Speaking of Mr. 5," Alvida said. "If that bomb was there, that could mean he's here as well."

"Could be." Gin said before some trees were pushed out of the way, revealing a hungry dinosaur growling at them all.

"A d-d-d-dinosaur?!" Usopp stuttered before it roared at them, sending them all scattering in a panic. Usopp and Nami in one direction, Johnny and Yosaku in another, and Gin and Alvida in different directions as well.

-Usopp-

"Shit! Keep running Nami!" Usopp yelled as he ran through the jungle at full speed. After a full minute of running, he stopped to catch his breath. "I...I think...we lost it...Nami...Nami?" Usopp said before opening his eyes and looking around to see that Nami wasn't with him. "Oh no...she didn't get...?" he said with a nervous smile.

-Nami-

"Usopp!" Nami yelled as Usopp had taken off and left her alone. "Oh great! Usopp's gone, along with the others." she said as she looked around, wondering which way to go until she spotted a familiar figure. "Luffy!" she said with a smile as she approached him. "There you are. Am I glad to see you." she said as Luffy still stood there with a smile. After not answering, she spoke again. "Hey Luffy, what's wrong?" she asked before a blob of white clouded her vision before she could scream.

-Zoro-

"Man this thing's a pain to carry." Zoro grunted as he was dragging a dead dinosaur behind him before spotting Nami leaning against a tree. "Nami! Perfect timing. Which way to the ship?" he asked. He pegged her again with questions after getting the silent treatment before he found himself shackled in white. "What the-?!"

-Gin-

"Stupid overgrown fossil!" Gin grumbled as he was now trying to find his way back. After the initial shock wore off from the dinosaur's sudden appearance, he was now hoping to either find his way back, or find that dinosaur and kill it. Which ever came first was fine with him until he spotted someone sitting in the shade. "Huh? Yosaku? How'd you get here?" he asked as he approached his sitting crewmate. "Hey, say something. Helloooo!" Gin said before he suddenly found himself waist deep in trouble. "WHAT?!"