41 : Your Hell (3)

A/N: WHO SHOWED UP?! LET'S FIND OUT!!!

"Thought you learned your lesson... last time she gave you a beating with only a wooden sword." Kokushibo reminded, the demon smiling widely.

"I just wanted to see her! Last time, she told me something I don't understand! Muzan-sama did give me permission, by the way." He chuckled, Kokushibo sheathing his weapon and stepping aside while (Y/N) ripped one of the blades tired to the chair off, holding it to defend herself from Upper Moon 3.

"I have no intention of speaking to you, Akaza. For all I care, you died. Even the other upper moons referred to you as dead. You can't use your blood demon art anymore, can you?" She spoke venom, Akaza returning it with a smile that shattered her tough exterior.

"Correct, your sword slicing off my head did have effects on my ability to perform my tasks, but at least I'm not dead. However, I think it was because it was your sword and yours alone."

"You should have just died, you have people waiting for you, Akaza."

An ear piercing laugh erupted from him and he bent his head back. After calming down, he finally spoke, "Oh, and how do you know? You're not psychic."

Her face showed an unreadable expression before she threw the blade at him and piercing his neck taking both demons aback. "HOW COULD YOU NOT?! WHY WOULD YOU HAVE BECOME A DEMON IN THE FIRST PLACE?! FOR POWER? WHY WOULD YOU WANT POWER TO BEGIN WITH?!" She shouted, obviously unhappy about his words. "I-I don't have to be psychic to know people cared about you before you became a demon..."

Akaza smiled at the girl having such emotions for a demon. "It's not like I would see any of them. I'm going to hell when I die, so it doesn't really matter." He reasoned cheerfully. He watched her slump to her knees and pulled the sharp blade from his throat and bending down in front of her. "Why did you tell me to have a good next life? Do you truly believe I'm going to be reincarnated? What a dream that would be..." he chuckled to himself at the thought, but stopped when he saw her heartbreaking expression.

She looked truly helpless in that moment.

Easily breakable.

Almost shatterable.

"So what if I believe that? We have to have hope sometimes..." she looked away, almost ashamed, sighing Akaza stood to his feet as he walked back out of the room wordlessly.

"Don't look so helpless, Douma wouldn't be able to restrain himself, that creepy bastard." He called as he left view of the girl.

(Y/N) sat there for a moment before curling her knees to her chest, trying to warm herself. Kokushibo sighed in return and left her to her thoughts, knowing she would only yell at him if he tried to continue tending to her.

With her head bowed, she could only imagine what Kyojuro would say if he saw her in such a state. Would he rush to her side? Ask her if she's okay? Or would he stand there speechless? Not able to see her like this? She imagined a look of disgust, but knew that isn't what he would do. She knew what he would do, so why did she doubt it?

What would she do if she could see herself? She wondered what her mother and brother would do. It's all she had to distract her from the grim situation she was in. Would she ever get out of it alive? How much longer would she have to endure this, because she sure as hell wasn't going to become a demon.

She was pulled out of her thoughts, though, as Douma walked in and yanked her to her feet, blood dripping down her legs.

"What was that for, pillock lickspittle??" She shouted, trying to pull her wrist from his tight grip but failing horribly.

He turned his face to her, showing his irritated smile, "Did you seriously just call me a stupid suck up?"

"Yes. I did, don't get used to it, you don't deserve such a generous nickname." She added a 'hmph' to make it sound more sassy and aggravate him further.

"How sweet." His tone was definitely sarcastic, which caused the girl to mischievously smile at the demon, basking in her victory. "Let's go, Muzan-sama wants to test something."

(Y/N)'s eyes dropped to the ground before another mischievous grin creeped onto her face, "Guess the princess can't stay in his tower all alone forever." She smirked and let the sadistic man pull her along.

"Sadly, we aren't going to a tower, although I would love to push you out of one right about now." Akaza chirped in from behind, startling (Y/N) as she yelped and glared at him.

It was silent from then on, Muzan taking her to some sort of large cave. It was dark, (Y/N)'s eyes having trouble adjusting to the sudden change. 'So they have a demon who can transport them back and forth from where ever I just was and outside.' She figured, knowing that was information the demon slayers could use... if she could get it to them before the war.

"Hm, alright. Go ahead." Muzan commanded, (Y/N) watching a lackey demon crawl towards her creepily. She kicked its face, Akaza restraining her arms behind her as Douma holds his sharp fans to her throat. "Do not, under any circumstances, harm her further. Do. You. Understand?" He growled to the low ranked demon, probably a newly turned one due to their insane thirst.

(Y/N) gulped and shuddered at the feeling of the demon's tongue sliding across her skin. "Ew,... so gross. I need a shower..." she whined, the demon finally withdrawing back to the demon king.

"You were the one that refused to cooperate. I feel little remorse." Muzan focused more on the demon, pulling it up by the collar and throwing it towards the sunlight watching it burn slower than it usually would have.

"Quit the act, you wouldn't have felt remorse even if I did agree. I doubt you would even care if one of your dear upper moons were to be killed." She hissed in her defense, Douma nicking her neck with a scowl formed in his features. Something she hadn't seen from him before. "It's not like you can kill me yet, don't try to scare me with such antics. Besides, I'm not scared to die, so go ahead. My mouth won't cease it's insulting until I'm dead."

Akaza sighed while Douma leaned towards her, whispering into her ear. "We could always take that sweet little tongue of yours~ it'd be a great pleasure!!"

Her frown deepened, "Nothing's stopping you. But it won't stop my endless mockery."

Douma went to move towards her mouth, Muzan stopping him immediately. "No. If she bleeds much more, she might end up dead. She'll have a few days to recover, I don't need her dying quite yet." Douma growled under his breath, (Y/N) sticking her tongue out childishly.

"You heard him, Numpty! Eghhh!" She taunted.

She could see the irk mark appear, irritation making him seem even more deadly than before. (Y/N) stood her ground, though, not willing to back down. She's a pillar after all, she has a reputation to keep up.

She kept teasing and mocking Douma to the way back to her room of torture. It was her way of staying sane, and it worked just fine. Once she was thrown back into the room by Akaza, the lights switched off leaving it completely dark. It gave off an eerie feeling, the air heavy around her as she found the familiar wall she had stashed her necklace in.

Once she found it, her thumb traced it helping to calm her racing heart. 'Time to recover? Doesn't sound like Muzan... he has to be planning something... right?' She questioned herself before feeling something cold and slimy run the length of her face, leaving a trail of slime that disgusted the girl...

But she didn't have time to wipe it off before her consciousness was lost, her body falling limp onto the slippery floor.

A/N: sorry I didn't release this yesterday like I was supposed to!! I lost my phone before I could publish it and spent all of today working on cleaning my yard since I was gone for 2 weeks 😅😅. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!!

*not proof read-...!