Important Announcement I guess lol

Okay, so I've been thinking.

Great way to start things, right? Anyways, yeah. I've been thinking lol. And I've decided on a few things and what I wanna do from here on out.

First of all, I don't plan on continuing CBF with a second book. Sad, right? I know some of you wanted it... but, well, I'm known to get distracted easily lmao so I decided to leave it off at this book's ending so I can focus on other works I have in my drafts.

HOWEVER, I am going to start releasing a Kyojuro exclusive oneshots book. It'll help with the ideas that distract me from other more important stories I want to release as soon as possible. The first few chapters I release are my ideas, but please, if you want something specific, I will take requests OvO.

The description and first chapter of the oneshots book will include more details than this, so check that out to clear up any confusion lol.

You may be wondering why I decided this, even after all the fun and effort I put into this treasure! Well, I liked the ending, and kinda didn't want to continue it for starters XD. Another reason is because I do have other works I want to start releasing, like I said earlier. I'm very known for distracting myself with random ideas that never get finished... so that's why I thought of the oneshots book full of different scenarios. So that I can write freely without being constricted to one plot. Currently, I have two books I'm working on, both of which I'm very excited about! So that means, I need to stop with goofing off with ideas I'm never gonna finish lmao.

So ye, hope you understand! I figure the oneshot book will make up for it though!! If not, I am sorry... but sometimes things are better left off where they ended. I think this is one of those times.

Sooooo, I hope you all have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening/night! If you're interest in the oneshots, I'll be releasing the first few chapters soon after I upload this, so just go to my profile, or search up "Rengoku Kyojuro Oneshots" the cover is this beautiful image of Kyo

Stay safe, lovely readers!! Love you all UvU

UPDATE: NEW COVER