51 : Her Dream of the Past

A/N: this will be in 3rd person but will NOT be the last chapter, the epilogue is next chapter 😅😅...

Anyways~ onto your dream of the past!! Hope you enjoy~

(Y/N) was sleeping peacefully beside Kyojuro, laying in their shared room. He watched her breathe evenly, deciding to lie down next to her, and turn in for the night. Matching her hyptonitizing breaths, he wrapped his arms around her, pressing his chest against her back.
.
.
.
(Y/N) opened her eyes in a room not familiar to her. She searched the area before hearing a familiar voice call out to someone. Looking for the voices, she stepped outside the building that looked much like a home to her.

She came face to face with Yoriichi promising who she assumed to be his wife that he would be back before the sun had set. The woman waved happily at the stoic man, his face only sometimes showing emotion. (Y/N) stared at the woman who stared at Yoriichi until he disappeared into the trees.

It wasn't long after that Uta turned and saw (Y/N), a bit surprised at first. "Who are you?" She asked, touching her face sweetly. (Y/N) thought to herself, that this had to be wrong. Uta shouldn't be able to see her, and a moment of fear washed over her. She realized, if she was dead, her ancestors would know it was her... so she definitely wasn't dead.

"Um... I'm (L/N) (Y/N)... nice... to meet you?" She nervously replied as Uta broke into a wide smile, pulling her back into the small and cozy house.

"That's such a beautiful name, let me guess, your mother picked it!"

(Y/N) smiled with a small laugh and shook her head, "it was actually my grandmother's choice." She explained, Uta's cheerful attitude being contagious.

"Oh! And um, if you don't mind, where did you come from? Yoriichi didn't seem to notice you at all..."

(Y/N) cracked a smile at Uta's carefree attitude, "So you let a total stranger into your home? Even while you're still pregnant?"

Uta's expression began to shift, fear taking precedence over her. "What do you mean by that, you don't plan on hurting me, do you??"

With a sweet smile, (Y/N) shook her head. "No, of course not! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be alive, although technically I'm not alive in this era... oh well!"

"What do you mean you're not alive in this era? You look as old as I am, so if you're not... then when are you alive?" Uta's confusion snapped (Y/N) back to reality as she scratched her cheek with a deep and slow inhale.

"Erm, well, the thing is... I guess you could say I'm from the future-"

"Then how are you here?? Are you even real?? Is this a side effect of carrying a baby inside of me?? I don't have a fever do I-"

(Y/N) instinctively touched Uta's cheek to calm her down, "Calm down, it's not good for the child. This isn't a side effect... honestly, I have no clue why I'm here or how I got here. Last thing I remember was laying down beside Kyoju- oh my god, Kyojuro-" she began freaking out, wondering if her mind was gone of if it was her whole body. She had never experienced something like this, had any one experienced it before?? "What if he wakes up and I'm not there?? He'll be sad!! I can't do that, I have to get back!" She spoke to herself, gripping her head while almost ripping her hair out.

"Who's this Kyojuro person?" Uta asked, seemingly calmed after seeing (Y/N) freak out more than her.

"My husband, he's barely let me out of his sight since I almost died... more than once... in the same day..."

Uta huffed and leaned back, "you've had it way rougher than me, huh? What's the future like, and why do you think you were sent here to me?"

(Y/N) started to fidget with her short hair, "W-well, it probably has to do with the fact... you're my ancestor, o-or I mean, you will be-... and the future... well... mine will be full of life and joy now that Muzan and the upper moons are gone..."