17: Badly💏

Kam

🆂︎🅴︎🅼︎🅸︎-🅼︎🅰︎🆃︎🆄︎🆁︎🅴︎ 🆂︎🅲︎🅴︎🅽︎🅴︎ 🅸︎🅽︎ 🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆂︎ 🅲︎🅷︎🅰︎🅿︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎ (𝑑𝑢ℎ. 𝐾𝑎𝑚+ 𝐴𝑠𝑎+ 𝑛𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛)
🆂︎🅺︎🅸︎🅿︎ 🅸︎🅵︎ 🆈︎🅾︎🆄︎🆁︎🅴︎ 🅽︎🅾︎🆃︎ 🅾︎🅺︎🅰︎🆈︎ 🆆︎🅸︎🆃︎🅷︎ 🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆂︎.

"I saved the best room in the house for you, Asa and you decide to pick the worst." I told her quietly as we walked down the hallway in the west wing of the house.

"It's in the east wing and the east wing is overpopulated."

"Because it has the best rooms!"

She cocked an eyebrow at me and shrugged. "I like it here, Kam. It's far from the rest of you guys and it's closer to the library."

We had reached her door.

"You really are an ice witch, aren't you?" There was a grin on my face as I wrapped my hands around hips, gripping firmly and pulling her to myself.

Her body fitted into mine, so perfectly, it felt like we were cut out from the same pieces of cloth. Soft flesh, softer curves. I was aware of the softness of her hips, her toned stomach, her arms as she raised them, fingers deliciously grazing my hair when she pulled me down for a soft kiss.

"Goodnight, Kam."

I gulped, not wanting her to go, pulling her back to me when she turned to leave. "I really want to go in there with you... But..."

"But?" She prompted.

I sighed, resting my forehead against hers. Gazing into those coffee black eyes that were more devastating than plane crashes and thunderstorms.

"I don't trust myself alone with you... I... I want you so bad, right now... But, I don't want to do something we'd end up regretting in the morning."

I stared at her as she chewed her lip thoughtfully, a slight frown, marring her forehead. "I'd never regret anything with you, Kam."

And this soceress, fitted her body, right into mine and kissed my neck, standing on her tip toes to whisper into my ear. "I love you, Kam... I'm yours."

She pressed a kiss to my earlobe, her hands, splayed against my chest, dropping low, low, lower and lower and ending just above the waistband of my trousers, eliciting wildfires in different parts of my body, within me.

Her body, slid tantalizingly down as she let herself down, grinning at me, knowing exactly what she was doing.

"You witch." I growled into her mouth, picking her up as she wrapped her long legs around my waist, her back, hitting the wall, accepting my lips, hands, weaving into my hair, kissing me with a passion I've never felt before.

She grinded her hips into mine and I cursed, gripping her thighs to stop her movement. "Are you purposely trying to turn me on?" I whispered between kisses, my breathing harsh and ragged.

Her reply was a soft giggle. "Maybe."

"Asa!" I complained.