38: Sour🍋

Angels, pls, i know that Jemi's father is cheating on his wife. I have not forgotten that part of the story and neither has Asa. The only reason she hasn't thought/talked about it yet is because so much shit has been going down since this vacation started. I have not and will not forget. Everything has been Perfectly planned out already so just enjoy the story as it's unfolding. Dnt worry. U're in safe hands.❤️

*

Kam

We celebrated New Years yesterday. It was a sour celebration and the only good thing about yesterday was the fact we went out clubbing at Afterparte. We were too plastered to walk back home and we had all slept till the next day.

"Did you hear about the shootings going on? They're getting worse." Dave informed us, looking up from his phone.

"Shootings? In Offshore?" Kosi asked, aghast, looking up from drizzling syrup unto her pancakes.

"It's not heaven, Kay." Dave snorted, "there can be shootings here too."

"What does it say?" Lola asked, jumping up, "what does the news say?"

"Uh..." Dave scrolled through his phone as we waited in anticipation. "There's going to be a curfew, effective as of today... From eight, nobody is to be found outside until the shootings stop. The police are working on it."

"You think it's a gang clash? Mafia and stuff?" Jordan asked, looking worried, drowning his cereal in milk. "I bet it's 'one million boys'."

Dave hmmed. "I don't know, Dan."

Osahon sighed. "It's best we stay safe. Nobody goes out past eight, okay?"

Everyone nodded.

Jemi slowly walked into the kitchen, looking tired and exhausted.

"Morning," He grunted, walking towards the fridge and pulling out a carton of milk.

"Morning." Everyone replied back, except Kosi, who kept a hardened gaze on the cereal she was eating.

"Hey, Kosi, can you pass me the cereal?"

The cereal box was right in front of her and she was the closest to it.

"Sorry, did someone say something?" Kosi feigned deaf, turning to Jordan who put a comforting arm around her shoulder.

"Don't be like this, Kay Kay. Let it go."

She shot him a deadly glare.

Jordan gulped, faltering. "Um... I mean, ignore the heck outta him. Good choice," He said, focusing back on his cereal.

Jemi frowned. "Stop being childish, Kosi."

Lola raised her hand. "I support that motion."

Kosi stood up, glaring at her. "I'm not talking to you either, Lola. Mind your damn business."

"Hey, don't talk to her like that!" Osahon, jumped to her defence, warning, cutting her off.

"I'll talk to her however the fuck i want." Kosi glared at him.

"Kosi," he warned sternly.

Kosi stared at him, sarcastic shock, plastered on her face. Before she started laughing hysterically. "You know?" She chuckled, wiping an imaginary tear from her eye. "You're the one I actually pity the most."