Thanksgiving n stuff🤗🥰

Hey heyyy!! This is rly just a glorified author's note, pls, read till the end.

Table of contents, so y'all know wats gonna go down:

✨Appreciation✨

✨Promotion✨

✨Info n stuff✨

Appreciation

First of, I don't think I do this enough but I jst want to let u know that I'm grateful for all those dat continue to stick with me and the book.

(Esp those dat started with me from the very VERY beginning. Ahem. Kiva. chisom. Etc) This biggest thank you goes to my frequent readers, commenters and supporters. Some of you are already big, bosses here and it's so humbling and thrilling to hv u read my work. I can always count on u guys to leave those funny comments that hv me rolling on the floor, laffing my head off. And I'm talking abt YOO!! You all know urselves and I personally think U're freaking amazing!! U're close to my big fucking heart and i love you loadsss.

A very special thank you to my silent readers, who vote consistently and constantly. See, see!! I know you. Forget I dnt make mouth about it, I fucking know who u are! I know each and every one that voted wen my views were 100s and u still vote for me now we're at 10k in WGSC and 3k in NGCS. That shit didn't go unnoticed and I especially take u into account wen u don't miss a chance to vote. U eva need anything?? I'm a dm away.

A big fat thank you to Tori, Riri, Sawvvy and Jazzy!!♥️♥️ For mentioning me in their books. To favvy and Chisomdili for advertising on their profiles. Another big one goes to: KoladeMotirola and ruboftommy and every other fucking person dat shared this book to their friends, followers, readers and so on. Like, see. When Tori mentioned me in her book, my followers increased by +18 and my readers grew in tens. I recognized some of dem as her most loyal readers and I appreciate everyone dat stopped by and checked it out, even leaving votes. Y'all understand the beauty of helping others and I thank u for dat.

vilalove09, honey, i saw dat reading list u created and the joy in my heart CANNOT be contained. Thank you so much!!

And dere are my lovely dm-ers!! I've gotten sooo much positive review frm readers in my dm, y'all are so much, but today, i want to shine the spotlight on two very special people. KaimaPeters and praiseadekola. I was at an all-time low wen i received dia messages (coincidentally on the same day). At dat time, i was losing motivation and i was struggling to find my happy place ... and receiving these two messages on the same day just boosted my confidence and esteem and I don't think I'll ever forget the both of u cos u made a mark on my heart dat day.

Like u knew I needed the extra love.

On dat note, readers, pls, never miss am opportunity to let ur favourite authors know u love dem. U don't know wen dey're one step away from giving up on demselves and their work, so support dem in even the littlest way u can. Of course, u dnt need to go and start making freaking epistles in their honour, u can really jst show ur love by voting consistently. There are days I feel like literal shit and i don't want to keep writing anymore.

There are days I've felt like discontinuing the book. Some days i feel overwhelmed by sadness. Mood swings, etc. Everyone has times like this, but i swerr, it's different for authors and artistes who put their work out there for millions of people to criticize... Especially wen the haters start coming. But den, i look at my friends, voters, commenters and followers and I'm like, 'no. I can't let these ppl down.'