27: You👤

**Triggering scene ahead. Skip if you're sensitive to that sort of thing.**

Asa

I stared back at those devilishly glinting eyes, feeling all the blood in my veins turn cold. I was overtaken by fear, heart, pounding dangerously within me, sweat, accumulating on my forehead, a huge lump in my throat... But as afraid as I was, I was also mad as hell.

"You." I growled, glaring at the reflection, smirking back at me.

"Me." He quipped.

"Why're you here?"

I gulped when I felt his lascivious gaze drop down to my ass. He was running his tongue over his lips. Taking his bottom lip between his teeth. "Ain't it obvious? I'm here for you, shawty. Followed you all the way."

I cringed when he stepped closer, whipping around to face him. Heart slamming inside me. "Stay back, Teriq!"

This was raw fear now. I couldn't keep the trembling from my voice, my entire body was shaking.

No.

I inched backwards until my back hit the sink but he stalked towards me, a hooded gaze in his eyes.

Not again.

"You know what you're doing to me. Fucking teasing me. I know your type, you bitch."

I bit back an acidic reply, feeling around for something... Anything I could use to knock him out, but coming short.

"You turned me on, just showing up in that dress. You begging for my attention, baby. You got it. I do stupid shit when I'm turned on."

"Teriq." I warned, looking around the bathroom for something I could use to my advantage. I glanced at the door, mentally contemplating making a run for it without getting pulled back by him.

"Don't even think about it." He grinned, following the direction of my eyes. "I got my boys out, guardin' the door. Ain't no one gon' slip past them."

I gasped when he closed whatever distance existed between us, his hands, latched to my arm, fingers digging into my skin. "You got me so fucking hard, just lookin' at ya." He groaned as he rubbed his arousal against me.

"Fuck." He groaned.

I closed my eyes, feeling disgusted.

Not again.

No. No, God, please, no. If you're up there, please don't let him do this to me.

"This doesn't have to be a painful experience for any of us, bhabie." He growled into my ears. There was alcohol stench in his breath. "I know you want me as much as I want you."

I struggled against his tight grasp, thrashing wildly, kicking, screaming, wanting to slap him, scratch him, do anything to inflict pain on him but his restraints wouldn't let me.