(Chapter 17) - Insanity of a broken man

It was Today, Rhodes Island will launch the search and destroy team in a operation...

Assembling the best units they splitted them into 4 teams...

"These teams shall be split for the operation, any questions?" Ka'tsit asked

"Are you certain about this operation Miss Kal'tsit? There is no turning back." One of the leading unit SilverAsh asked her.

"I am, he is one of the most very dangerous enemy we will face. He made a huge mistake waging war on us."

Ever since that pledge, Rhodes Island Operators were lively all of a sudden. They all returned back one by one after completing their mission...

Kal'tsit explained, that not only Lungmen decided to aid them, but also the other nations as well... In other words Timewatch vs the World...

"But i still believe in Ryo-kun, He can change i knew it, i don't want to fight him." Dr. Yumi's hand shakes...

"Only 10% left of his sanity is still intact, there's no chance for him to Rhodes Island..." The medic said very annoyed at this topic about him.

"How are you certain Dr. Kal'tsit. You seem to know a lot of about that guy." Gavial was intrigued...

Kal stayed silent and did not mumbled any word. "In any case. We still need to stay sharp against Reunion, he's not just our one enemy." Ch'en broke the silence.

"True, by the way Amiya, what are these pass that you given to us?" Saria asked

"Head towards the Armory with your team Lady Saria."

"Understood..." She left and called her team

The leaders that are chose to command were. SilverAsh, Ch'en, Saria, Nearl...

SilverAsh was assigned on his team to meet an informant, Ch'en will accompanying Yumi, and Kal'tsit to Chernobog, along with Nearl's team for support...

And as for Saria's team...

"I wonder what's waiting for us at the Armory?" Everyone's favorite support Angelina asked...

"Hmm. I want some new improved shotgun." Executor inspected his weapon while on the way.

A new operator who have returned from her long mission voiced out her opinion. "I heard from the staff, that they must be our new clothing..." GreyThroat spoke.

"Really?! then that would be cool, i could show it to Texas and brag it to her. Hehe!" As usual our psychotic lesbo couldn't think of anything other than Ice queen Lupo...

They finally arrived and two Rhodes Island operators asked for their pass...

"Alright, your all in." The guard says as the huge door opens...

They all stepped in and Beagle noticed those boxes for them... "Look!"

"Alright, let's go and changed to our new uniforms..." Saria said as they grabbed theirs and went in to the changing room.

"Oh hell yeah this is badass!" Midnight was really happy to see his new clothes in action.