Birthday Girl

I'm sorry for the delay, I have some massive writers block but I'll try to come up with more things to write. If you have any suggestions please comment. Want something specific?? let me know. Enjoy!!!

In the next few weeks, Cher received millions of calls asking her about Alessa. News networks and magazines digging for details but Cher wouldn't give anything away. Other times, reporters asked if Rob was the father and if she was still with him. Cher never gave too much information, she never did when it came to her private life. She did confirm about Alessa being hers and Robs daughter. When it came to her sentimental status, she kept Rob out of the spotlight as promised. Not revealing if they were together or not.

Of course, Cher and Rob were obviously together, rebuilding their relationship again little by little. He had moved into her house and was spending every time he had with her and Alessa as a family. Those times were what the young woman had always wanted. She was happy to be with both her parents under one roof. Rob had gone back to work while Cher helped Alessa find a job in California.

Rob was just entering the house and he smiled when he saw his girls sitting of the couch together. "Hey girls, what are you doing?" He said approaching them then kissed Alessa on the head and Cher on the lips.

"We took a break from Alessa's job search and started planning her birthday party" Cher said

"As much as I told her that it's not that big of a deal, I didn't want want to deny her that privilege" Alessa said with a smile

"April 20 is just around the corner and you have to mingle more. It will help you with the career you have ahead of you" Cher said

"Being a reporter is tough, I don't know if I want it. Plus, I don't want to get anybody in trouble. My job is to write the truth and that's all I'm gonna look for" Alessa stayed

"Then you're gonna do a better job than most of them and get them a run for their money" Rob jokes, The women giggled

"I can't wait for you to meet everybody" Cher said excitedly, Alessa smiled at her.

"Sweetie are you sure you want your mother to take care of the guest list? That could be dangerous" Rob teases, Cher hit him in the arm playfully making Alessa laugh

"Yeah I'm gonna risk it, I don't know many people and all of the ones I've met have been short termed and because of work. It would be nice to know them a lot more and see new faces" Alessa said

"Great, then let's get moving, there's a lot to do" Cher said pulling her daughter out of the couch and into her office. Rob followed behind so he could keep them out of trouble.

Over the next few weeks the party planning was a lot of fun. Pauly and Georganne came over a few time to help them. Cher was on the phone nonstop and was making sure the party turned out how Alessa wanted it. Most of Cher's friend don't pay attention to the news and didn't know about Alessa's existence. Cher just told them it was a social event for everybody. Rob was in and out of the house because of work but was still helping with the party. The day before the party, he came home with an unexpected guest surprise.

"Alessa!! I brought a surprise for you!!" He shouted out

"What is it dad?" She said approaching him then gasped when seeing who was beside him smiling "Monica!!" She screamed and ran towards her giving a big hug.

"Surprise!! Hey bug" Monica said into the hug

When they parted, Alessa gave Rob a big hug and kiss "Thank you dad!!" She turned to Monica "I can't believe your here. How?"

"I asked Cher if it was ok for her to stay for a couple of days and she said yes" Rob told her

"I can't believe I'm actually at Cher's house, this is bigger than it looks in pictures" Monica said amazed

"Where is she anyway?" Rob asked

"She's in the dining room with aunt Gigi, grandma, Paulette, Chaz, Elijah and Jen" Alessa said

"I can't believe I get to meet the entire family" Monica said

Alessa giggled "Yeah I know you're excited, they're really cool. Come on"

The three got to the dinning room and the entire family was there "Oh I see you brought the surprise guest. Nice to see you again Monica" Cher greeted "Guys she's Alessa's best friend so we are better take care of her these days she's staying with us"

"Hi" Monica said shyly, everyone greeted nicely and Alessa pulled her away excusing herself

"Come on, let me get you a tour of the house and wait until you see my huge closet. Sadly is not as big as moms" She teases they ran out to different parts of the house. Alessa gave her a sneak peek of almost every part of the mansion. Finally, on the way to Alessa's room they picked up Mala and Zen.

Monica was amazed by the closet and everything Alessa had. They laid down on the bed with the cats and started talking "Wow, I still can't get over everything. This is really real and so cool, you are Cher's daughter"

"Yeah don't wear it out, I'm gonna be hearing a lot of that tomorrow at the party" Alessa said "It is amazing and so is she but I see her more as my mother than the big incredible star she is. Don't get wrong, I love everything she does but once you get use to it she is a regular mom"

"I get it and you can trust me that I won't go all crazy show off on being the best friend of the daughter of the biggest celeb in the world" Monica jokes "I mean Pauly doesn't show off being Cher's bestie so neither will I" Alessa raised an eyebrow, they both laugh

Alessa reaches out for her hand "Thank you for being here and for being my best friend Mon"

"Always birthday girl" she replied

"Come on, let's pick out what we're wearing for tomorrow. I have a lot of Bob Mackie clothes that would look great on you" Alessa said, Monica's eyes couldn't have gotten bigger. They got out of the bed, let the cats out and ran to the closet. The party was tomorrow afternoon and it was gonna be lots of fun.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!