Alessa Camilletti Sarkisian

Lovelies, I'm really bad at timing. I'm having trouble coming up with ways to express what I want to write. That's why the story is delaying but I'm doing my best to give you the best content. Please forgive me, enjoy!!!

The day of the party had arrive and Alessa and Monica were just having lunch with the family. They were nervous to meet everybody in the room. Monica was nervous about meeting all the famous people she had always looked on a screen. Alessa was nervous about that but more so because all those people were her moms friends and colleagues. The entire family were preparing everything for the party. The caterers and waiters arrived as well as the Dj so they all went to get dressed. Alessa was in her mother's room with Monica and Rob. He was already dressed and waiting for the girls. The dresses they had on were gorgeous, Cher's and Alessa's we're almost identical. Cher's dress was black and Alessa's dress was dark blue.

Rob was watching amazed as Cher was doing Alessa's makeup and Monica's was being almost done by Cher's makeup team "You all look incredible" he said

"Thank you honey, Alessa looks better than me though" Cher said smiling, Alessa giggled "Sweetie don't move or you'll ruin it" she said while putting eyeliner on her "close your eyes"

Monica was done and the makeup team went to the other room to do Georgia, Gigi and Pauly. The young woman turned to look at Cher and Alessa "This reminds me of the scene in Burlesque between Tess and Ali" she said, Cher chuckled

"Done" Cher said then took a mirror to give it to her daughter

"Wow" Alessa said looking at herself "It's amazing, thanks mom" they carefully hugged and kissed on the cheek.

A while later, a knock was heard on the door "come in" Rob said

Elijah popped his head inside the room and wowed at the girls making them giggle then turned to Cher "Mom the guests are starting to arrive"

"Elijah wait!! I'm going out there to see who comes in. I'll stay close to Shara and Lisa after that don't worry" Monica said excited before running out. Alessa laughed in amusement as she rushed out passed Elijah. She was glad she hit it off with Chaz's girlfriend and Elijah's wife. Her best friend could get a bit crazy when it came to meeting celebrities, it happened when she met Cher.

Cher nodded "I'll be right out" with that, Elijah disappeared and she turned to Rob "Babe stay here with Alessa, I'll tell one of the boys to come get you when the time comes. You'll be escorting her to the living room. Remember that for them this is a social gathering but soon to turn into our daughters birthday party"

"Got it, everything's gonna be fine" Rob said

Cher smiled and went out the door, when she got to the front entrance she spotted Pauly and Chaz receiving the guest. Coming in were Cher's closest friends like Meryl along with Don, Loree, Laurie, Dorianna, the cast and producers of The Cher Show, the MM2 cast and a few more colleagues. It had been a good ten minutes, Cher was chatting with Meryl, Cyndi and Dorianna. Cher was looking all around, there was only a few minutes left until Alessa and Rob come out.

Meryl noticed and got her attention "Earth to Cher, are you ok?" She said, making her look up

"Yeah, I'm just a bit anxious. Everyone knows I don't hold parties much but this is a very important one" Cher said

"Even if you don't do this much, you do like to party and know how to have fun. Everybody is having a good time so far mingling and everything" Cyndi said

"I am surprised you invited all these people but it's all going great. Even your mom is dancing, look at her with Mike Nichols" Dorianna added, the three laughed at the sight. Cher have a small chuckle

Meryl who really knew how she was feeling gave her a side hug and whispered "Everything's gonna go the way you hope, don't worry Alessa's gonna gonna blend right in" those words of comfort made Cher smile more. Right then, she saw Chaz disappear into the room and the jitters grew.

"Hey Cher, are you gonna sing tonight?" Cyndi asked, getting her attention

"I don't think I will, I don't really do it unless I have to" Cher answered

"Cher is that Robert Camilletti walking in with Chaz? Who's the girl?" Dorianna asked

Cher bit her lip nervously "Yes it is, it's a long story" they saw the entire family run towards them

"Go to them, she needs you. I'll take care of everything over here" Meryl said and Cher smiled at her before walking towards the others. She approached Alessa and instantly hugged her "Hi baby girl, you feeling good?"

"I'm excited and anxious at the same time but I'm ok" Alessa answered

"You will do great, you'll see. Everyone is already getting your attention" Elijah teased. Alessa nudged him playfully

"Go around and try to have as much fun as you want" Georganne said, Georgia nodded and kissed her head

"I have already met a lot of people and they're all so cool!!" Monica added making Alessa laugh "I also met Tina Turner!! I know you will go nuts when you meet her"

The your woman's eyes went round "You're kidding, no way you invited Tina??" Alessa said to Cher and she smiled widely

"I did, Monica told me she was your idol. I admit to be a little jealous but I'm ok with it because she's one of my closest friends" Cher teased

"Go interact with everyone, I'll be around" Rob said, Alessa gave him sad eyes

"Don't leave my side, please, neither one of you" she said to them and they smiled. Rob took his ladies on each arm and started mingling. Monica followed behind, she didn't want to leave her best friends side either.

Cher introduced Alessa as hers and Robs daughter and everyone acted surprised. She went back to Cyndi, Dorianna and Meryl and of course Meryl was happy to see her again. Everybody was very accepting of them together and agreed on not to spread it ahead of its time. A few minutes later Cher pulled Alessa to meet her idol and her reaction was priceless. Alessa was nervous like never before while having Tina in front of her. She was speechless and trembling, it amused her parents. At the end it all went well and Tina hit it off quickly with Alessa.

The family scattered once Alessa was more confident in the party. She got to dance with the entire family and also made new friends among the celebrities. Some of them served as connections to magazines for her to get interviewed in. At the end, they sang happy birthday, ate cake, danced some more and everyone left. Alessa ended up exhausted but happy to have had so much fun at her party. That was all her and Monica could talk about in the next few days before she left. It was time to get back on track and look for a job. If she was gonna be part of Cher's life, she was gonna start building her life again.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!