1

have you ever thought about living in a world full of mafias? 

everywhere you go, you will encountered with mafias. you cant trust anyone here. when i say everyone, everyone. 

and have you ever thought about living as the biggest mafia's one and only heir? was praised high by the mafias? was scared by all of them?

being kidnapped numerous time, getting into a lot of fights and more. the father was the man where all of the head mafia wants dead, to take the position.

a girl was slapped by her kidnapper. she just snicker at him. 

"what are you snickering at?!" the man yelled. the girl snapped her head towards the man. "all of you are stupid. do you think you can escape from all of this?" she looked at people in the room one by one.

she chuckled evilly. they stared at her weirdly, secretly frightened by her sudden chuckle. "we're not scared. who cares if your father is the biggest mafia here?" one man said pointing a gun at her.

"release me, and i will guarantee your lives." she said. "no! our boss will kill us if we let you go." a younger boy yelled shakily pointing his gun at her. 

she scoffed leaning back on the chair that she was tied. "pathetic." she spat. "how can your boss recruit someone like him? he can't even point a gun." 

she mentally cursed herself for not bringing any weapon. she didn't expect she would get kidnapped. all she did was on her way to the store to buy some snacks.

she could sense her father is around. "be ready to face the consequences, fools." 

right after she finished the sentence, they heard the front door burst opened. all of them went out to check whats going on. soon enough the silent was replaced by gunshots. 

seconds later, a guy with a black mask went into the room. she smirked. "now get me off this chair." she commanded the guy.

the guy took out his knife and cut off the ropes. she get up from the chair and went outside with guy.

she was greeted by the view of dead bodies on the floor. she saw one man was hold by her father's right hand man with a gun on his head kneeling on the floor. he whimpered in pain.

the girl bent down on his height. "now where's the man who told me that he's not scared of me few minutes ago?" she teased. he looked at her in pleading eyes. "p-please. let m-me go. i will do a-anything for you." she smiled.

"kill him."

the right hand man blow his head off. he pushed the dead body to the floor kicking him to the side joining his dead friends. 

"Miss, your father is waiting for you in the car." she turned at her right hand man. "i know Byungchan. its not the first time."

they walked towards the car ready to get home. she went inside the car where her father was waiting. 

"father." she greeted. the 50 year old man smiled at her. "how are you?" he asked. she secretly scoffed and closed the door behind. "still alive." her father let out a small laugh and asked the driver to drive away from the scene.

"i'm sorry." the father suddenly blurt out. she turned to him narrowing her eyes. "what are you sorry for?" she asked.

the man sighed. "i'm sorry that you keep getting kidnapped." she laughed. "its nothing father. i'm already used to it. thus being the daughter of biggest mafia is not easy." she looked down at her lap.

"you always be there to save me, right?" she looked up to his father.

her father hugged her. "of course i will. you're the only one that i have now. i will protect you till the last drop of my blood." he caressed his daughter's hair. 

he may be a mafia but he still have a heart for his daughter. the only person that he had in his life.

he was actually anxious if he was gone, who will take care of her? she will soon replacing him. his wife was dead few years ago was killed by his biggest enemy. 

and now the enemies were aiming for his daughter.

soon enough they arrived at their mansion. she went to clean herself up feeling disgust by the stain of blood on her shirt.

she stared into the mirror scanning over her body. there were bruises from her hard training. some scars that was made by the ones who attacked her. 

she didn't even care when she was kidnapped. as if she get used to all of that.

she went downstairs for dinner. "where's Byungchan?" she asked while sitting herself. "he is with the others cleaning up the traces." he answered not looking up from the files.

Choi Byungchan, the guy who was recruited by her father after he saw him near the sidewalks looking homeless three years ago. Byungchan was her right hand man.

he was weak at first sight but with the training, he was stronger than anyone thought.

"are you ready to replace my position?" the man asked making her stop eating. "of course, father." she answered confidently. the man smirked at his daughter. he know that she was well trained as she was the only girl in the clan. 

"that's what i want to hear." the man closed the file. "now go to sleep. you have school tomorrow." the man get up from his seat and went upstairs. 

"good night father." she wished. the man turned to his daughter.

"good night, Han Sooah."

---

you are reading
'𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 - 𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣'
by:𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕