17

Sooah woke up in her room but her room was brighter than hers in real life. she looked around and started to walked downstairs towards the living room. the mansion was empty.

she saw one toddler, almost looking like a year old sitting on the sofa smiling at her. the toddler then waved at her to asking to come closer to him. she slowly walked closer to him. he patted the space beside him asking to her to sit down. 

he grabbed Sooah's hand as in calling her so she turned to the boy. "mother." he said happily. she furrowed her brows. she shakes her head. "no no. i'm not your mother.." she said. the boy just smiled at her.

Sooah scanned the boy's face. she saw that he has her features but his eye, the eyes where she always met but couldn't think where the eyes came from. 

"mother, please be happy." he said hugging her. "grandfather and grandmother told me that they don't like seeing you to be sad." he explained making Sooah cupped her mouth muffling her cries. 

the boy then released the hug. "mother, you should be aware around you." said the boy looking at Sooah. "if you don't, you might not have me." said the boy sadly. 

"you want me, do you mother?" he asked looking at her with slight tears in his eyes. she cupped the boy's face. "of course i want a son." she said to the pure boy.

suddenly the boy stood up and ran towards two figures standing.

Sooah stared at the figure before realizing it was her parents. "MOTHER! FATHER!" she yelled running towards them. but as she almost reach the three, they vanished into the air. she caught her parents mouthed 'be happy Sooah, you are strong.' before vanishing.

Sooah sprung out from the bed running towards the field with fast beating heart. she didn't even care to put any shoes and sprinted down. 

Golden Child who was downstairs just got back from their private training was startled by the sudden running crying Sooah. they heard her yelling for her parents. Joochan dropped his bag following her out.

"Sooah!" he called her but she was faster than him. she stopped in the middle looking around and screaming like a mad woman. 

Joochan got her and grabbed her shoulders turning her around. "why are you running?" he asked while trying to catch her breath. Sooah looked at him and grabbed his arms. 

"father! he was here." she said looking around. "mother was here too!" she exclaimed loudly. Joochan stared at her with sad expression. he know she was trying to cooperate with herself but its still hard to except the fact.

"Sooah.." he called. "please don't be like this.. your father was already gone." Sooah stopped looking around then tears slowly fall onto her cheeks. she then looked up straight into his eyes. she knew that the boy's eyes was like Joochan's.

"baby." she stated making Joochan stared at her questioningly. "b-baby? what are you talking about?" he asked quite flustered. 

Sooah sniffed, "a baby boy. he was here too.." she said then ran into the house searching through the living room. "where is the baby?" she blurted out making golden child looked at each other.

"a baby? there's no one besides us here." Jaehyun answered. she shake her head. "no, there's a boy here sitting down." she pointed where Bomin was seated.

Sooah suddenly feel dizzy and held her head in pain. she hissed as she feel her world was spinning around. the last thing that she saw was golden child looking at her and feel someone's arm around her before she blacked out.

----

Joochan brought her to the hospital wing as he saw she was paler than usual. the doctor walked towards him after he was done checking Sooah.

"Sooah's condition is very weak now. she must have not eating well since her nutrition in her body is very low. so after this, please make sure she eat well and take a lot of rest." he bowed his head walked out of the room.

he took a seat beside the bed and sighed. he stroked her cheeks gently. he was processing what she have told him. about her parents at the field, a baby boy in the mansion. 

"what are we going to do with you? the other clans already leaning onto you." he said. 

he went out of the hospital wing towards the living room where the members were waiting. "is she okay?" they asked as he arrived. "her condition is very weak." he answered.

"dad, if Sooah is in this condition, who will give the command to her clan?" Joochan asked his father. Mr. Hong put down his newspaper, "you of course." his father answered. Joochan furrowed his brows. "me?"

"you actually have. when one of the leader is not around or sick, you can have the power but if Sooah is awake, the power will be back at her." his father explained. "besides, you are her soon to be husband. what's wrong with helping her with the clan?" 

"don't worry Joochan." he patted his son's shoulder. "i will handle our clan." he stood up and left them.

"did you guys get the antidote?" Joochan asked. but the answer was the same. "we tried, with everything but still." Donghyun answered. 

"but about the skull tattoo," Jibeom started. "i think i have seen it before." all attention was on him. "i think have seen it on Kangmin's shoulder." he stated. just then Bomin choked on his water.

"how can you see the tattoo?" Bomin asked wiping his lips. Jibeom shrugged, "i don't know if its that tattoo. i accidentally glanced at him when we were changing in the changing room after the combat training." 

Joochan stood up, "i want to check on Sooah." he then made his way to the hospital wing. he opened the door that she was in.

Sooah was already sitting down on the bed. "oh you woke up." he greeted. she just staring off the wall not looking at him. Joochan then sat down on his previous chair.

"the baby." she voiced slowly turning to him. "he have your eyes." her lips twitched upwards. his ear turning red and flustered. 

Sooah realized, her feelings towards Joochan started to grow furiously. she really feel that he was the one for her, he was right for her. she know that her parents and the boy was right. she have to change for her own good.

"you want a son?" he suddenly blurted out making both of them flustered. "i mean, i--" Joochan couldn't finish his sentence. he whispered some curses.

Sooah smiled suddenly the images of the small boy appeared in her mind. "of course, every girl wants child don't you think?" she answered. but suddenly tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Joochan-ah.." she called croaking her voice. "help me.." she asked tears falling down. she pull herself closer to into his arm. he automatically wrapped his arms around her small body.

he kissed her forehead longingly. "i will help you, but you need to help yourself too."