3

"the five of you are so lucky to have the same class with Sooah. i can only meet her when there is gun training." Son Youngtaek whined at his five friends.

"but," Kim Jibeom popped out up his lollipop from his mouth. "what happened this morning? i heard the students talking about Sooah pulled her gun." he asked. "someone was testing her limits again." Seungmin answered. Lee Daeyeol, Choi Sungyoon, and Choi Bomin asked "who?" at the same time.

"Seo Kangmin."

Joochan who was silent all the time suddenly voiced out. the nine heads turned to him. "that Kangmin. why does he keep bothering Sooah? its almost every year." Jaehyun sighed in annoyance.

"do you remember that one time when Kangmin hold Sooah's hand? he almost lost his arm that day." Daeyeol laughed. Jaehyun who was laughing his head off suddenly cleared his throat while straightened himself to look intimidating.

"its Sooah. she is coming this way." he said making all of them copy his actions excluding Joochan. the leader of the group scoffed at his friends who try to look cool in front of her, but like fools when she was not around.

Sooah who had her food tray in her hands walked passed them. at the same time Joochan lifted his head making eye contact with her. he saw nothing in those eyes. he cant even describe the emotion in it.

they all let out a sigh and back to themselves. "she's so beautiful. even she look scary." Donghyun said dreamily making all of them agree.

Jangjun then nudged Youngtaek's side. "do you want to greet Sooah?" Youngtaek nodded at him happily then stand up walking towards the girl's table. "hey wait for me!" Jibeom and Jaehyun too followed them.

"they seriously just doing their dead wish." Joochan shake his head. "what do you mean by dead wish?" Sungyoon asked. he leaned on the chair., he doesn't like to being bothered when she is eating." Joochan answered.

"how did you know?" Daeyeol asked while hands in front of his mouth. Joochan rolled his eyes, "of course i know. how can i not know when all of you talk about her every single time." he remarked.

just then they heard fast footsteps towards them. Joochan looked at the four who went for Sooah were back with pales face. "what's wrong with you four?" he asked eyeing his pale friends sitting back in their chairs.

"she threatened to chop our heads off if we keep bothering her." Donghyun said trying to calm down. 

Joochan let out a giggle looking at his foolish friends.

----------

Sooah changed her attire to training clothes. she took her gun with her and went to the shooting field. 

majority of students took the shooting class since they are mafias after all. most of girls didn't take the class because they were scared. scared with the sound of bullets and scared to hold a gun. only Sooah maintained her gun grades.

"Sooah, you are quite early today." the teacher greeted as he saw her walked towards him. she shrugged, "just feel like to run away from idiots who cant stop bothering me." she spat out.

she was annoyed. annoyed by them who came to her without any business. without wasting her time she began to train alone. she aimed her point to the dummies which was placed a bit far from where she was standing.

she pulled the trigger and shoot the dummies. she was out of bullet then put down her gun. suddenly claps were heard behind her as she saw students clapping for her. "good job Sooah! all head shots!" the teacher also clapped his hand.

Sooah let out a small smile as thank you. "is Joochan here?" the teacher called. Joochan then step forward with his gun on his hand. "i'm here." he said.

the teacher smiled. "now i want both of you to have a small compete. look there," he pointed towards the two side of the field which full with aiming dummies. "both of will facing each others back and shoot all of the dummies. who finished first will win." the teacher said.

Sooah reloaded her gun and get ready. her back was touching Joochan's back as both of them raised their guns. 

"THREE TWO ONE GO!" 

both of the separated as they ran towards the dummies shooting them down. the others watched them in amaze as the two born trained well mafias shooting their aims.

soon enough both of them were out of bullets and finished their dummies at the same time. they turned around facing each other from a far panting.

"WHO GET TO THIS LINE WILL WIN!" 

they looked at where the teacher pointed. both of them sprinted towards the line but unfortunately for Sooah, she was one second late from Joochan.

both of them were panting hard while facing each other. their chest were almost touching as sweats dripping down their foreheads.

"Joochan won! you are only one second late Sooah." 

she clenched her jaw looking at Joochan who went to his friends who celebrate his winning. she clenched her fist and stomped away from the field. 

"congratulations to Sooah too who-- SOOAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" she heard her teacher yelled. she keep walking away in anger not caring her teacher calls.

she hate it when she lose. she hate it when someone beat her in anything. she had her own mindset if she lose, she was weak. her father always tell her its okay to lose sometime but Sooah think otherwise.

Sooah then went back to her class with rage feelings. not caring if she bumped into anyone or them watching her stomping angrily.

she heard students whispering how Joochan beat her and them compliment Sooah's skills. but she still not accepting that Joochan beat her only in one second. 

"SOOAH! YOU LOOK SO COOL JUST NOW!" she heard Donghyun and Jaehyun yelled across the classroom. she lifted her head up looking at them who were smiling and cheering at her. just then she saw Joochan's baby pink hair into the class. 

the students started to compliment him and congratulating him. he just reply them with a smile and some friendly hug from his guys friends.

Sooah couldn't hide her rage anymore slammed her hands on the table making them look at her. "can you all shut your mouth before i tear all of your tongues." she barked making them shut their mouths and went back to their seats in silence.

she looked at Joochan with grimace on her face while he just watch her burst without any expressions. she broke the eye contact and looked at her desk.

its finally time to go home. she packed her bag and walked out towards her car.

"Han Sooah." she heard someone called her from behind making her stop turning around. she clenched her fist as she saw the person.

"what do you want now, Hong Joochan?" she asked gritting her teeth. he was about to open his mouth but Sooah cut him. "if you want to insult me then don't. i know myself." she said turning around walking away.

Joochan catch her up by holding her arm turning her around. Sooah yanked her arm, "don't touch me." she said sternly.

he sighed. "i'm not here to insult you. i know you are mad that i won. but its only one second, Sooah." he consoled trying to not have a bad line with her. she looked at him hard. "its only one second to you. but for me? its a big thing." she hissed.

"Sooah, you did a great job just now" he complimented. "you are so great in guns. you are from the Han." he said. he may the son of biggest mafia but the power was in Sooah's father hand.

she shake her head at him. "you don't know how ashamed am i on the field. only i know." she turned around leaving Joochan behind. 

she drove home with anger, not caring if she passed how many traffic lights.