30

Sooah stared up looking at the framed pictures that stuck on the wall. she scanned the pictures with mixed feelings. 

tonight is the night. the night where she will get her revenge for his father, also the night where she could end up coming out alive or not. 

she want Seo Changmin and his son die tonight in her hands.

she stared at her parents wedding photo, showing their rings and their guns on each others chin. her eyes scanned down to the necklace on her mother's neck. she gently touched the necklace on her own neck.

her eyes moved to the frame next to her parents, which was the copied pose by Sooah and Joochan. she stared into the eyes of Joochan who stare directly at the camera. the eyes were she reminded of the small boy who claimed to be her son.

she still feel hurt by Joochan's words last night. he did try to apologize to her but she couldn't help but let her ego control her. her heart forgave him, but her anger didn't.

"Sooah, its time."

she heard Byungchan called her from behind. she just nodded her head still looking at the pictures. 

"get the men ready. brief them the plan for the last time, i will be there in a minute." she ordered.

"father, i will avenge for you tonight." she claimed looking at the portrait of her father. she grabbed her guns stuffed it into the back of her pants and tighten the lace of her combat boots.

her guts told her to tell Joochan about it, but her mind told her she shouldn't tell because all she thought was their safety. she didn't want to drag them along because its between Han clan and Seo clan, not with the Hong clan.

she walked out from the mansion and saw her men and Bangtan were ready with their weapons but her eyes widened when she saw Golden Child were in the crowd of men.

"why are they here?" Sooah exclaimed walking towards them. she looked at Byungchan who had his head down trying to avoid her eyes. 

"Sooah let us go, or i will be the one who will deal with Seo Changmin." she heard Joochan threatened. 

"Sooah, let him help you. he is your fiancee for sake!" she heard Yoongi scolded her in annoying tone. 

she snapped her head at him. "fine! they will stay outside." she glanced at Joochan. "i will not let them in. i might not be myself if any of them injured." she walked pass by them towards her car.

"move now, i don't have any much time already."

during the car ride, Sooah suddenly feel anxious. she was very confident that she can end the Seo's lives tonight but after she saw Joochan and Golden Child's face, her anxiety started to kick in. she thought she would only think for her live, but now she have to think about golden child.

they stopped far away from the headquarter so that they can't see that Sooah didn't came alone. they all went out from the car and quickly get into their positions sneakily into the surround of headquarters just what they have planned. Sooah will give the signal if she need them to come in.

she wear the earring that was made like the function of earpiece. feeling the stares from Joochan. she know that if she look at him, she might feel more anxious and will cry. but she couldn't let her ego win again.

she hugged Joochan tightly and he returned it the same. she saw the members were staring at them, some trying not to cry. 

"Joochan-ah.." her voice cracked. "if i don't come out alive.." she feel his tears dropped on her shirt and Golden Child also cried silently behind their back. Sooah also holding back her tears.