11

few hours before school ended, Joochan was back from the nursing room walking towards his friends who was waiting for him in the canteen. 

feeling the uncomfortable stares as soon as he sat, he then spoke up. "why are you looking at me like that?" they just stare at him with suspicious looks on their faces.

Daeyeol who was standing tsked. "you are so weird. haven't you notice that?" he asked him. "Daeyeol is right. you never lay your hands on girls neither you had your eyes on girls." Youngtaek tilted his head. "are you sure there's nothing between you and Sooah?" he asked.

Joochan knew that this was coming. he let out a heavy sigh and look at the nine faces. "if i tell you this, don't over react." he stated making them all nod. he looked at his friends one ore time debating if he should tell now, or later. "just tell us now." Jangjun said threatened to throw Joochan a piece of lettuce. 

"all of you know that i'm engaged right?" he started. "i'm engaged with Sooah." he blurted. they were silent for one second, but suddenly burst into laughter. 

Jangjun then threw the lettuce right on Joochan's face. "damn if you are joking, please like we ever believe you are engaged with her!" he laughed. the others were also trying to control their laugh as they were gaining attention from other students.

Jochan didn't expect this kind of reaction from his friends. sure thing they expected Joochan to get engaged with someone, but they never think that Sooah was on the list.

"come on, tell us the truth." Donghyun said wiping away his tears of laugh. Joochan have a scowl on his face. "if you don't believe, then fine. i already tell the truth." he said.

just then Sooah come to their table after get the permission to leave the room. she stood beside Daeyeol who was still standing up giggling.

she looked at them weirdly. "hey Sooah, just now Joochan joked that he's engaged with you." Jibeom greeted while telling what happened. her eyes then diverted to Joochan slightly raising one eyebrow. 

"he is telling the truth." Sooah stated making them stop laughing and look at her seriously. she took out her phone and showed them their engagement photos. they have an unbelievable look on their faces.

"just passing by, i want to tell that your training starts Friday night. please be at the mansion at 5 in the afternoon, bring your clothes too. you will stay with us for awhile." she then looked at them if they get it. "i take your silence as understand. if then, i excuse myself." 

she turned to Joochan and nod her head at him before walking away. her ponytail slightly slapped Daeyeol's face who was standing near her. Daeyeol took the chance and silently sniffing her scent.

"wow her hair smells good, strawberry scent." he said like a pervert. "why didn't you tell us earlier?" Joochan rolled his eyes. "said the one who thinks that i'm joking about engaged to her."

"but why Sooah?" Bomin asked. "the Han are having a lot of problem now. Sooah is stressing over an antidote and her father is getting weaker." Joochan paused. "she got double training to get ready replacing her father."

they nodded in understand. "Sooah is so respectful towards you." they teased Joochan who was slowly getting flustered. "i told her to not be formal but she insists. i just let her be." he said trying to shutting his friends up.

"you're so lucky. didn't you see how Seo Kangmin chase her every year?" Jaehyun huffed. "i heard they keep sending their proposal to Sooah but keep getting reject by Mr. Han." Jaehyun said pointing the fork at him.

----

two young teenagers were sitting faced each other in one restaurant. 

"i heard you are going to join Han Sooah?" he asked the person in front of him. "yes and what do you want about it?" the person answered harshly.