15

Sooah walked downstairs and was greeted by silence. the mansion was back to itself, gloomy. she looked around the living room searching for the boys. 

"Sooah, lets have breakfast." Byungchan called her. "where are the boys?" she asked walking towards the dining table. "they already left to school."

"why didn't they inform?" she mumbled. "what about father?" she asked noticing an empty space in front of her. "Mr. Han already have his breakfast before you come down." he answered taking a seat beside her.

she furrowed her brows. 'but father never leave me alone for breakfast'. she shrugged and start to dig in her breakfast.

----

Joochan walked out from the toilet but couldn't help overheard Seo Kangmin's conversations with his friends. he covered himself by opening his locker and hide himself.

"so Kangmin? do you still have a chance to get Sooah?" his friend, Park Jihoon asked with sly tinted in his voice. "yeah, its been years you chase her but it seems like you are not getting anything." another friend, Hwang Hyunjin asked.

he saw Kangmin shrugged his shoulder. "i don't know. it seems like that Hong Joochan poured a love potion to Sooah. she keep hanging around him these days." he stopped, "she even defended him every time someone talk bad about him." Joochan's ears perked at this. he couldn't help but feel his boiled up. 

"what do you see in her?" Hyunjin asked. he could hear Kangmin scoffed happily. "she's pretty, brave and powerful. isn't that all we want?" he stated laughed. "but," Joochan peeked from the little holes from the locker.

"she would be amazing in bed, don't you think?" he laughed out loud with his friends. and that moment, Joochan can't hold himself back anymore.

he stomped towards the three of them who still laughing thinking about dirty things about what they can do towards Sooah.

Kangmin was caught off guard as Joochan grabbed his collar harshly. "what is your problem?!" he squirmed trying to get the boy off from his collar and slowly choking him.

"how dare you talk about my girl like that?!" he hissed yelling making the students started to crowd over them and listened to their conversations.

whispering started talking about Joochan and Sooah's relationship. some of them already expecting that happened because they saw Sooah's behavior changed towards Joochan and the others.

Kangmin just stay silent looking at fuming Joochan. "Joochan let him go." Sungyoon whispered pulling him off Kangmin. Joochan still glaring at the boy deadly while backing off. he didn't want to waste his time dealing with him. 

"you also think like that don't you? you just want Sooah for her power." Kangmin voiced out again. but this time, Joochan pulled out his gun from his pocket at pointed at Kangmin making the students gasped. "you dare open your mouth i will not hesitate to blow you off." he said gritting his teeth.

Kangmin and his friends just stood there unarmed as they foolishly left their guns in the class. 

"you really don't take my words, didn't you Kangmin?" they turned to Sooah scowling at him. he gulped down to his throat. 

she then walked towards them. "Hong Joochan put down your gun." she ordered but Joochan tighten his grip on his gun still pointing at Kangmin.

Sooah walked towards him, one hand on his chest and one hand pushing the pointing gun down. "Joochan, he is not worth it." he looked down at her. "but he talked dirty--" he was cut off by shaking her head asking him not to continue.

"put it down." she ordered again but this time he obeyed still glaring at Kangmin. she slowly wrapped around her arm with his. she turned around facing Kangmin who had jealousy expression.

"i'm warning you one more time, Seo Kangmin." she hissed. "you dare come closer to any of us, or any one my members," she pointed to Golden Child. "you will facing me by yourself. don't you dare showing your pathetic self at us." she spat out.

she grabbed Joochan and the others to the canteen and sat down. she huffed in annoyance. "Sooah, thank you and i'm sorry." Joochan voiced out. "its seems like you are the one who protecting me more than i supposed." he said.

Sooah just shake her head, "its not a big thing. just, lets protect each other after this okay?" she said making them making weird sounds. she turned to them with questioning look. "what?" she asked.

"both of you are so cute. i already imagine your life after both of you get married." Daeyeol said making both of them flushed at his comment. she cleared her throat and stood up. "i'm going to the toilet. i will leave my phone." she put her phone on the table.

"i noticed there's a scar on Kangmin's cheek. why is that?" Donghyun asked. "she slapped him when we went to the headquarter. he might got on Sooah's nerve that night. her ring did that scar." Joochan answered.

they were peeking on Sooah's phone. "do you think we can take a peek on her phone?" Jangjun asked looking at Joochan. he also want to know what's in her phone. "well, we take only one peek okay?" he said looking at his friends.

they all look left and right see if Sooah was around. they then gathered up squishing themselves. Joochan took a deep breath before pushed the on button. they all gasped what they saw.

it was the lock screen wallpaper, which was Sooah and Joochan's picture that they took on the night that they met Bangtan. they all pushing and teasing Joochan as the boy slowly blushing mad.

"that picture look so perfect! the lighting, the angle, everything!" Bomin exclaimed. "look at Sooah smiling!" he pointed at the screen.

Joochan was fluttered by that. he never thought that she will put that picture as her phone lock screen. they were about to continue exploring her phone but Byungchan called.

they answered the call. "Byungchan?" Joochan answered. "Sir!? is Sooah there?" he asked in panic. "she went to the toilet. is there anything--"

"its about her father! emergency!" he stated as they heard doctors gushing in other line. 

"who called?" they all turned around looking at Sooah who just arrived from the restroom. Joochan ended the call and stood up. they all looked at her in sympathy. "stop looking me like that! tell me what's happening?!" she shrieked.

"lets get you home, its about your father."