28

months passed, they have finished their school. Sooah now was focusing on her clan and her soon to be husband.

the months were Seo Kangmin suddenly stopped approaching her, no more threats and she live in peace. the peace where Sooah was searching. she also stop getting nightmares. she was more open to golden child and started getting more closer. 

until one day, the happiness stop.

she woke up being tied on the chair. she could hear a child cries, calling for his mother. 

"finally, the leader is awake."

she heard someone said in sneer tossing on the chair trying to let herself out. "let me go you bastard!" she screamed.

someone opened the blindfold making her squint due to the light. after gaining her eyesight, she saw her son was held by the hair with a gun near his head. the child was screaming for her.

her eyes then diverted to a dead pooled with blood body on the floor near her. she scanned the familiar face that she love, her heart was clenching in pain. 

"JOOCHAN!!!" she screamed in agony as tears fall down from her eyes. she turned to the person who laughed. "you look so pathetic Han Sooah. look at your husband, dead." she saw the man smirked. "now its your son's turn."

"NOOO!" she shrieked. "don't kill him! please..." she pleaded looking at her son who was looking help at his mother. 

"step down from the clan. let me rule the world. then i let your son go."

Sooah can't choose, she didn't want an unfair clan who had thirst only for the power to rule. what will happen to the other clan? what will happen to the mafia world?

her thoughts were snap when she heard a loud shot and the boy's cry stopped. she looked at her son's small body fall down in front of her. 

"WHYYYYYY?!!!!" she kicked here and there trying to get herself out. she cried out loud. the two of her life was gone, right in front of her eyes. 

"now its your turn." the man pointed his gun at Sooah's forehead. Sooah quivered shutting her eyes ready to feel the pain, but the pain will be ease once she reunited with the loves of her life.

*BANGGGG*

Sooah sprung out from her room running around the mansion searching for someone. she searched here and there but couldn't find. she grabbed her hair as tears falling down.

"JOOCHAN?!" she yelled around the mansion, running in and out. she ran into the living room and saw some members stare at her in shock.

Youngtaek who happened to be standing next to her was grabbed by the shoulders. he had his eyes widened looking at her with terror in his eyes. "where's Joochan?" she asked. Youngtaek looked at his friends for help but couldn't do anything but just stare at her.

"i ask, where's Joochan?!" she shrieked pushing him away harshly. 

"Sooah?"

she heard the voice called her. she turned to the voice and threw herself into his arm crying her heart out loud. 

"i thought you died! i thought you left me!" she cried into his shoulders. Joochan hugged her back trying to calm her down leaving small kisses in her hair. he looked at his friends. "what happened?" he mouthed. they just raised their shoulder not knowing what actually happened.

Joochan bought her to her room slowly laying on the bed. she refused to let him go so they cuddled. 

"i dreamed that you died." she voiced. "you were dead beside me. i couldn't save you." she slowly cried again. "o-our son..." she cried. "i failed to save him... i can't stop the man.." she explained.