16

Sooah sprinted towards the hospital wing in the mansion after receiving the news. her world was crashed down.

she burst into the room and saw Mr. Hong sitting down next to the bed where her father was laying on. "father..." she quivered holding onto her father's hand.

"Sooah.." Mr. Hong called her out. she burst into crying, "i'm not ready for this yet.." she cried into her in law's arm. Mr. Hong caressed her head telling her that it will be okay. 

"will you stay here please?" she told her in law. he just nodded at her request and went to call Joochan. Sooah sat on the chair that was sat by Mr. Hong before.

she stared at her father's pale face. "don't leave me please.." she pleaded. "how am i going to live if i am alone?" she sobbed while holding his hands in hers. 

Sooah just cried in the room alone, repeating the same words to her father. slowly, she cried herself to sleep.

Joochan came back to the mansion after packing some clothes and changed from school uniform. some of them went straight to the mansion right after school.

he opened the door and saw Sooah sitting in an uncomfortable position while holding her father's hand still in school uniform. as he walked closer, he can hear Sooah mumbling in her sleep. he heard "mother, father don't leave me please..." letting out small sniffs. 

"Sooah.." he shake her gently. "hey wake up.. you have to eat dinner and change." still shaking her up. slowly she opened her eyes and shake her head. "no, i want to be here when he wakes up." she stated.

Joochan's heart clenched, he knew that his in law can't be save anymore. his father told that the doctor said the virus already spread all over his body until the brain. Mr. Han just wait for his time.

he pulled Sooah closer to his torso while standing up as Sooah still sitting down. "he wouldn't want to see you like this. come one let's get you eat something and change your clothes." he gently pulled Sooah up and guiding her to the room.

"come downstairs after you change okay?" he stated and Sooah just nodded closing the door. Joochan sighed and went down joining the boys who was waiting for the two.

they stared at him when he came alone. "she's changing, she will join us soon." about half and hour later, Sooah came down with fresh clothes looking miserable from the cries. she sat down beside Joochan and ate only small amount.

they didn't make any sound as they were eating. even the spoon's contacting the plate also can't be heard. 

suddenly they heard a loud glass breaking from the hospital wing. "what was that?" Sungyoon muttered. Sooah dropped her spoon and ran to the source. the others who had widened eyes also stood up to follow her. they broke into sprint when they heard Sooah screamed.

"FATHER!!!!" they heard her screamed in agony. 

Joochan yelled for the men and Byungchan. they were greeted by Mr. Han who was shaking badly on the bed while white substances coming out from his mouth.

Sooah was frightened by the view of her father. she didn't know what to do, the antidote still not found. she ran towards the breaking window and saw a person in black was running not quite far away from the hospital wing. 

she grabbed her gun and shoot the person. it got the person by the leg but the person keep running away from the mansion. Sooah yelled in anger.

Sooah turned back to her father who already stopped shaking. she cried shaking him up. "FATHER!!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!!" she cried. she was hurt, she had lost everything. Sooah literally shaking the bed until Joochan pulled her away.