23

Sooah wear white button blouse that was covered by a black blazer with a black slack. but this time, she didn't wear heels but wear a white chunky sneakers. she only wear a bit of makeup and styled her hair into a bun.

"Sooah, are you sure you can go?" Joochan looking at her in concern. Sooah sighed, "how many times do i have to tell? besides, Byungchan will be with me." she nodded her head at Byungchan who was waiting for her in the car.

"fine but please be careful. you are not fully recover yet." he pointed at her stomach. Sooah gave him a reassuring smile and walked into the car.

its still painful every time Sooah took a step but she didn't care. she slowly sat down slightly wincing in pain. Byungchan stared at her. 

"if you are thinking like what Joochan thinking, you better drive now before i choke you." she threatened closing the door.

meanwhile in a mansion, a man was running towards his boss who was having lunch at that time. "Sir, Miss Han is outside. she said she wants to meet you." he whispered into his ear.

Mr. Seo furrowed his brows putting down his spoon. "Sooah? what is she doing here?" he stood up walking into the living room. just then Sooah appeared in the mansion. 

"i thought we don't have any business anymore, Miss Sooah. we cut off ties remember?" he said mockingly at her. Sooah put her hands into her pockets. "way to greet me Mr. Seo." she sneered.

"i'm here not for your help, i want to search into your house. do you mind?" she asked. Mr. Seo nodded his head in confuse as a yes and Sooah ordered her men to began searching.

"please have a seat." he gestured Sooah onto the sofa. "you prefer coffee or..?" he asked. Sooah raised an eyebrow looking at him. "actually, do you have milk?" she asked.

Mr. Seo called his maid and whispered something before let her prepare Sooah's milk. Sooah just eye their movements. 

she leaned back to the sofa waiting for her men to finish while looking straight to the glass door that revealed a wide backyard garden. minutes later the maid came back with a glass of milk putting in front of Sooah then backing away leaving them both. 

Sooah took a sniff of the milk and placed in back on the table. she turned to Mr. Seo who was looking anticipate for her to drink the milk.  

"did you put poison in my drink?" she snapped. Mr. Seo furiously shake his head. "no! why would i do something cruel to you." he answered.

one man come towards her, "there's nothing suspicious in this mansion, Miss." he reported. Sooah nodded her head. "wait me in the car." she ordered.

"suspicious? in my house?" Mr. Seo asked looking dumbfounded. "why would i have something suspicious in my house?" he continued.

"did you send a young boy to my mansion and delivered a bottle of milk that was contained a killing drug?" she directly asked.

"a y-young boy? no i didn't, there's no even young boy in my clan." he exclaimed nervously. "then care to explain why was your car in my property? my man told me that he saw your car going out." she said.

"i went to have a meeting with the Kang clan. you know that to go to their headquarter, we need to pass by your mansion. maybe its just happened that i was going back when i went out from your property." 

she stared at him for few seconds before let out a sigh. "well, it seems that nothing suspicious in your house then. sorry for disturbing your time." she said still have suspicious on Mr. Seo. 

"hey Sooah, what are you doing here?"

both of them turned to the greeting from Seo Kangmin. Sooah rolled her eyes and stood up quite fast sending a shock of pain into her wound.

Kangmin went towards them but she feel like he purposely nudge Sooah's torso making her groaned in pain holding her stomach.

"are you hurt? why are you holding your stomach?" Kangmin trying to reach her but she backed off from him ready to leave their mansion. "don't touch me." Sooah glared at him.

Kangmin scoffed looking down at her stomach then back at her. "so sensitive! you must be carrying Joochan's child!" he stated smirking. "how does it feel being a young mother?" he laughed.

Sooah feel like slapping his cocky face. "does it matter if i'm carrying his child? there's nothing wrong, you see?" she smirked back at him. she already feel the blood started to soak into her blouse.

Kangmin's smirk flattened then stomped away from the living room. Sooah turned to Mr. Seo, "you need to teach the mouth of the son of yours. one more time he insults my fiancee, you will never know what will happen." she spat. "thank you for the milk, but i suddenly feel full." she said smirking walking away.

Sooah stopped her tracks before slightly looking over her shoulder. slightly saw the rage face on Mr. Seo's face, but that's not the one that caught her attention.

she saw a young boy was playing at the garden, features matched with Byungchan's descriptions.

-----------------

"did you ran over a cow or did you went to Seo mansion? i told you to be careful!" 

its been an hour since Sooah arrived home and she was getting new bandage now since the wound was opened again. since then also Joochan was nagging at her.

she shoved his face with a pillow. "can you stop nagging?! i can't even imagine how would our son survive if you keep nagging." she exclaimed loudly. realizing what she have said, she feel her face getting red. 

Joochan cleared his throat killing the tension. "i-i will leave you alone." he then hurriedly went out of the hospital wings. 

as soon as Joochan closed the door, Sooah covered her face with a groan. "you sound so dumb Sooah."

Joochan let out his breath that he had been holding, he was flustered. 

"o-our son?" he mumbled. he couldn't help but broke into grin. he then shake his head. "no no i'm still young to be father." he shrugged his shoulder and went downstairs.

he took a pillow covering his red face away from his friends. they all look at him weirdly. 

"you look so red." Jaehyun stated. Joochan groaned and threw the pillow to him hitting hard on the face. "hey i'm just saying!" Jaehyun yelled.

"what do you think if i have a son?" he suddenly asked. it was silent for a moment but they burst into laughs. "i'm serious!" he shouted.

"suddenly? do you already have plan with Sooah?" Sungyoon wriggled his brows teasing the redden boy. he sighed. "there's no use of asking you guys!" he said in annoyance.

soon enough the laugh died down. "i bet your son will run away from you. you love to nag people sometimes." Jibeom said wiping away his tears. "oh gosh you sound so funny." he continued. "adding in you are a big eater. might be stealing your son's baby foods!"

he then stood up. "who is going with me to the saloon?" he asked.