9

Sooah stand up slamming her palms on the table. "how dare he?!" she yelled across the room.

her father sighed massaging his temple. "i will pay it." she looked at her father disbelief. "no! i'm not letting you to do that! even its for my own safety!" she walked away from the table pacing around the room. "5 billion is a lot!" 

"i will talk to Seo Kangmin about this." she pointed her finger at her father who was about to talk. "no one will stop me, even you." she walked out of the room making Mr. Han sighed deeply. he knows that nothing will stop her. 

he was getting more concern about his daughter safety. he was coughing more blood lately, he went to doctor which resulting his sickness was spreading through his body. even the pills that he was taking couldn't stop it from spreading fast.

---------

Sooah punched the punching bag as if it was Seo Kangmin. she was beyond outrage. why would they want them to pay 5 billion just because her father didn't accept their proposal. even her father accepted, she still wouldn't accept Seo Kangmin as her fiancee.

she was drenched in sweats no sign of stopping. even Byungchan who was standing at the corner of the room didn't dare to stop Sooah. its been an hour of punching. he was wondering to himself, didn't she feel tired after punching non-stop? he suddenly feel pity at the bag.

she was groaning and grunting with each punch, letting her anger out. imagine the bag was replace with Seo Kangmin, he would probably bleed to death now.

Byungchan saw baby pink hair opened the door. "Sir." he bowed. the person nodded his head "can you please give us some private time? i need to talk to her." he said making Byungchan excused himself out.

he was watching Sooah who was punching the bag looking like almost having a hole. he thinks that Sooah was attractive, even she was drenched in sweat or in her always cold face. he can't even think about his feelings towards her. he thought it was too early to have romance feelings.

"i think that's enough. your punching bag suffered."

Sooah turned to the voice panting heavily. "what are you doing here?" she asked wiping away the sweat on her face. he walked towards the cycling machine sitting on top with hands in his pocket.

she eyed Joochan's attire. he was wearing only white long button blouse but folded till his elbow, a black slack and office shoes. "i just got back from a meeting if you are going to ask about my outfit. i need to talk to you about the unknown substance." he answered all once.

"how do you know about it?" she narrowed her eyes. "Byungchan called me. he said i'm your fiancee so thought that i could help." Sooah huffed sitting down on the floor. "then? do you have the answer?" she asked. Joochan shake his head answering her question.

"but why do you really want the antidote?" he asked curiously. "didn't you have any thought about what if the drug was used on one of my men? didn't i need an antidote for that?" she stated making him silent.

"did you met father?" she asked making Joochan nod. "met him before went here." he answered.

she yelled for Byungchan. "yes?" Sooah turned her head to the door who stood Byungchan there. "gather the men, i need their updates." she stand up taking off the gloves. she turn around to her fiancee who was still sitting down. 

"come on Hong Joochan, not wanting to leave you for a meeting hm?"

Sooah opened the door but hold it for one moment. the men in the room look at her confusedly. "Miss?" one man called. she snapped her head at him. "could you wait? i have my slow walking fiancee here." she announced in annoyance making them all stand up with startled face. sure they did saw Joochan came into the mansion but did not expect he will join the meeting.