19

Joochan walked into the school with Sooah close beside him, the rest followed by their tail.

to the surprise since these days, Sooah was getting closer to Golden Child especially Joochan. she started to accepting people into her life. she was quite clingy but not so clingy with him. most of the time, she stuck with her fiancee by her side.

she was scared, that she will lost another person that she cares.

the students had shock expressions when they saw the two walked together. Sooah had her head up, she didn't want the students thought that she will be weak when her father passed away. she have to be strong, be bold in front of everyone.

some of the students bowed to Sooah when she passed them, showing some respect to their new leader.

they arrived at their lockers. Joochan was about to go to his locker but stopped by Sooah. "where are you going?" she asked when he was about to leave her side.

"my locker is just across yours. i'm not going anywhere." he chuckled. Sooah feel herself getting more paranoid. she feel stares on the both of them. "what are you guys looking at?" she barked making them scattered away.

"look at her. being bossy after stepped up on the position."

her ears perked at the one voice. she glanced at her back and saw a group of three girls standing not far away from her.

Lee Mijoo, the girl who thinks that she rule the whole school and always have her ways to get into every boys pants. last time Jangjun was the victim. he told his friends that he was grabbed into a dark classroom and there was where she made her moves.

Jangjun who actually terrified grabbed her hair and pushed her away running out from the classroom. he was about to cry when he told them the story.

"she thinks she can rule the whole world. she doesn't deserve to be the leader of mafia." she continued with her friends agreeing. "Hong Joochan was supposed to engaged with me. i don't even know what he had seen in Sooah." she twirled her finger with a strand of her hair, obviously lying to her friends.

Joochan closed his locker with a loud bang. he turned to the girl glaring at her. the girl misunderstood his glare as looking at her with heart eyes.

Mijoo squealed hands cupping her face. "he is looking at me!" she exclaimed. Joochan walked towards Sooah who already had her gun on her hand. he could see Sooah smirking as the girl keep talking.

just before he could stop her, Sooah already shot towards the girl's direction. the three of them let out a high pitched scream squatting down with both hands on their ears to cover up the loud bang.

"how dare you?!" she shrieked. 

Sooah cocked her head at her. "how dare you insult me." she hissed. "how dare you shamelessly talking about the man who is engaged?" she slowly walked towards Mijoo.

she gulped at her action. "i'm right! i can be a better wife than you!" she voiced out her opinion. her eyes diverted to Golden Child who already stand by with Joochan if she lay her finger on Sooah.

Joochan also made his way to the girl. he wrapped his arm around Sooah's waist smirking at the girl.

"what makes you think that you can be a good wife to me?" he sneered. Mijoo battled her eyelashes at him. "do you think i will choose a girl who played with a lot of man?" he raised an eyebrow. "i can't even see any potential of you being a mafia. can you even hold a gun?" 

the girl flushed red at his statements. Mijoo snapped her head to Sooah, "do you want to know why your father arranged to Joochan? because you are weak, you don't have anyone---"