18

Sooah walked downstairs already dressed up ready to have her meeting with Bangtan. she feel a bit energized after a long time of rest. 

she know she cant be like that all the time. if she did, who will handle the clan? she didn't want to be a burden to Joochan who already had one clan to handle.

she was busy dusting and straightening her formal dress. she flipped her hair out of her face and greeted by Jaehyun and Bomin suddenly appeared in front of her.

she jumped backwards hands on her chest. "you scared me!' she exclaimed. "where are you going?" both of them asked at the same time. she just walked pass by them but the both of them followed her. 

"i'm going to tell Joochan if you don't answer." Jaehyun threatened. she sighed rolling her eyes.

"i'm going to Bangtan. i have a meeting with them." she answered them and began to look for her car key. "have you guys seen my car--"

"looking for this?"

she turned around to turned to Joochan who had her car key in his finger twisting it around. he raised an eyebrow. she sighed. "please, i need to got to the meeting. i can't let you guys doing my job here." she answered not wanting to start an argument.

she then remembered last night, she asked for his help. they ended up having promises to each other to not do anything alone in mafia business. Sooah didn't want to be a burden towards her fiancee, so she decided to go alone.

"wait here." he ordered and went upstairs. minutes later, he went back down wearing a short sleeved button up blouse, formal pants and a pair of office shoes. his pink hair was styled down covering his forehead slightly above his eyelids.

"let's go."

"we are sorry for your lost Sooah." 

they greeted her as soon as she sat down in the room with Bangtan. she just smiled timidly at them. 

"did you guys succeed on the antidote?" she asked straight to the point. all the Bangtan members only looked down. "sorry Sooah.. but-"

"its okay. i understand, it can't be found that easily." she cut Kim Seokjin off. "but we have some information on the skull tattoo." said Jeon Jungkook. 

her ears perked on the subject. "we found out that the tattoo is a symbol for a clan. a very dangerous clan. i also found out that this clan used a killing drug before." Jungkook explained. "also Sooah, we found out there are some of the clan membersare going to your school."

"are you saying that this clan is the one that killed my father?" she asked and the silence answered her. she let out a shaky breath. "did you guys found who is the leader of the clan?" 

"it stated that the information of the clan is very private. we tried to hack in but we failed." 

"you have to be very careful and aware around you, Sooah." a deep voice voiced out. "we heard that this clan was after your father, but now, they are finding ways to step you down. or worst, killing you." the owner of the voice said.

"i don't care about the clan or any clans that are after me, Kim Taehyung." she hissed. "i just want the antidote. what if someone that i care will leave me again? haven't i lost enough?" she said in cracking voice as she was trying to hold back her tears.

"we have an alliance who is known to produce any antidote. we will fly to China tomorrow and might be back at the end of the month." said Jimin. 

Sooah nodded and stood up, "thank you." she said with a smile. "i have to go now. Joochan is waiting in the car." just then Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok stood up. "can we meet him? the last time you bought we were not here." they whined.

soon she ended up tagged them along just to meet Joochan. Joochan leaned at the side of the car scrolling through his phone waiting for Sooah. he looked up when he heard heels clicking. he saw three of Bangtan members also followed.

he walked towards them and greeted. "nice to meet you, i'm Hong Joochan." he shakes the three's hands one by one with a smile.

"ohh Sooah. you really have a great taste." Hoseok teased making Sooah raised her hand to hit him. "Sooah." Joochan stopped by calling her sternly. she lowered her hand and made it grabbing Joochan's arm.

"my delusional eyes! i thought Jimin was joking about Sooah obeying someone." Taehyung said slightly teasing the girl.

Joochan chuckled. "she is changing, you see. not stubborn anymore." he said. "if you mind, we have to excuse ourselves now." he nod his head slightly bowing at waved them good bye and went into the car sped off from the headquarter.

"Joochan-ah." Sooah called turning to him. Joochan just hummed in response focusing on the road. "can you please promise me one more thing?" she asked.

he took a glance at her before turning back on the road. "sure." he answered. 

"don't leave me, stay with me." 

she blurted. Joochan smiled at her. 

"i promise."

-----

"how can you get injured?!" one man asked angrily at his son who got injured from his mission. the boy looked at his father. "how can i not? her shots always aimed right." he hissed.

"how are you going to school then? wouldn't she suspect anything?" he asked. his son scoffed. "she won't. i bet she is still crying miserable now."

suddenly his father laughed in satisfied. "it's so good that Han Jaewook already underneath the ground." slightly clapping his hands. "we just need a plan to get Sooah down." he smiled wickedly at his son.

"do you think she will stay on the place? she have Hong's clan now. she's getting stronger and powerful now." his son sneered. "the others clan also already under her command. what are you going to think about that?" he looked at the father.

"what about your cousin? isn't he apart of Han clan now? since they all passed through the training." 

the boy rolled his eyes. "he swore that he would not betray Sooah, even we are blood related." he scoffed. "pathetic isn't he? bastard. how dare he choose to follow Sooah when we are better than her clan." he spat.

"we seriously need to get Sooah down as soon as possible."