7

"IDIOTS!"

the man shouted at his men who just got back from recovering after being attacked. they stood in the office with head down not daring to see their boss's angered face.

"that's only one small thing! you can just kill her right on the spot!" he shouted. "now look at her, she is getting ready to step up for her clan!" 

"w-we were waiting for your orders to kill her sir." one of the men decided to spoke up trying defend themselves but it seems like they angered their boss even more. 

his plan to get his son married Han Sooah was crashed down. he was thinking that if his son and Sooah get married, he could get a lot of benefits from their marriage. 

"all of you, out!" he shouted. he sat on the sofa with his alcohol in his hand. he was very outraged after that night's dinner. 

he surely will think about a plan to get the Han down from the position.

------------

Sooah arrived at school with people busy staring and pointing at her shining ring. she was actually feeling thankful for the engagement as no boys dare to come close to her. 

she feel someone was following her behind. "what do you want now Seo Kangmin?" she called out still walking. the boy then revealed himself walking beside Sooah. "did you really want to marry Hong Joochan?" he spat out.

she stopped her tracks looking at him crossing her arms on her chest. "of course. like i said, why would i choose you over him?" she said raising an eyebrow. "come to your sense, Kangmin. you have been chasing me around for years, nothing come well." 

just then Joochan came into the view walking into the school with hands in his pockets. "now i have a fiancee to escort." she was about to walk but stopped. "don't you dare say anything about this. i don't care from who's mouth but not from yours." she pointed leaving a fuming Kangmin.

she went into the school with herself. she took her gun and went towards the field as she was having shooting class for the first period. she saw the teacher was already there sitting down on the grass. 

"good morning, Mr. Jung." greeted her. he turned around smiling at her. "as expected Sooah. come sit down." he patted the seat next to him.

"i have a bad news." he said looking straight to the field. "what is it?" she asked drawing some circle on the fresh grass. "i'm retiring. today is my last." he said making Sooah snapped her head at him almost giving her whiplash.

"what? why?" she whined. her reaction made the teacher chuckled. "its time, Sooah. its been 50 years since i have been teaching in this school." he paused. "its really a roller coaster journey as the students have various attitude." 

Sooah sighed, "i don't think the class will be as fun as your class after this." the teacher eyes darted at her ring finger. "that's a beautiful ring, where did you get it?" he asked. she raised her ring finger slightly smiling.

she nodded at his question. "i'm not supposed to tell anyone about this yet, but i'm engaged." she leaned closer to him. "arranged of course." she chuckled.

the teacher smiled at her. he never saw her smiling like this. she was known as the cold girl in the school, knowing that she rarely smile and laugh. 

"you should smile a lot, Sooah. it suits you well." Sooah's smile flattened not knowing how to react at the compliment. sure thing she realized that she have been smiling a lot these past few days.

Sooah stood up dusting of the grass that was sticking on her shorts. "they are here." she stated as she saw students coming towards the field. "let's start. i want to enjoy your last class." she said looking at the teacher who was standing up too.