31 || THEIR LOVE

5 years later

a two year old toddler is strolling through the hallway towards his mother who is having her meeting with her other clan leaders.

he tiptoed trying to reach the door handle and a voice greet him. "Wooyoung-ie, what are you doing here?" the voice whispered at him. "uncle Byungchan help me! i want mommy!" he pleaded him with pouty face.

"you can't go in there." Byungchan said trying to get pull the boy. "if you don't help me then i will tell mommy that you have been sneaking out to meet a girl." he threatened him pointing his little finger.

"ssshhhh!!" Byungchan cupped the boy's mouth silencing him up. "okay okay! don't tell your mommy." he then pressed down the door handle letting the boy in.

Hong Wooyoung. the small boy who is a fast learner. he got Han Sooah's face features and Joochan's eyes. but Sooah realizes that he is getting more like her husband.

"meeting dismiss. thank you for coming." Sooah ended the meeting and her eyes are on her child who stomping his little feet towards her.

the child climbed into her lap and snuggled into her neck. she chuckles at her son. "why are you here? aren't you supposed to be with your uncles?" she asked. "they all left to have meeting. only uncle Daeyeol was with me. he's so boring to play with." the boy answered.

"how about dad?" she asked again. "dad is training the recruits." Sooah was amazed how her son can answer and talk fluently that fast.

slowly her son yawned and snuggled deeper into her neck wrapping it with his small hands. "are you sleepy?" she then stood up with her son in her arms and one hand slowly patting the back of his son to let him drift into his slumber.

she sings him the song which her husband sang for her during her 18th birthday. she walked downstairs towards the backyard field where her husband is training the new recruits. she grabs the safety earmuff and put it on her son so that he wouldn't be awake if the bullets where shot.

she opened the backyard sliding and sat on the chair watching Joochan yelling and training them. Joochan turn around when he heard someone sat on the chair and smile at Sooah. soon enough the training ended.

"you can give him to me." Joochan handed his arm to her to take his son. "no! its my opportunity to have him sleep in my arms." she glares up at him. Joochan chuckle and grab her hand. "let's go inside. its hot here."

both of them get inside and golden child gather in the living room laughing. Sooah sat down and lay his son slowly on the sofa taking off the earmuff. she pat his leg slowly just in case he wakes up.

"i don't know but he slowly looks like Joochan." Jangjun points. Sooah playfully roll her eyes. "i am the one who pushed him out, supposed to be like me then."

Joochan nudges her arm. "he did look like you when he was out. at least he got my eyes." he said proudly.

"hey i have something to tell." Daeyeol voiced. "did both of you know i was a part of getting you two married?" they all turn their head to him. "what?"

he then told them how they were accepted into the clan and how Joochan and Sooah's father arranged them.

"oh really? but i already have my eyes on him since we are in school." Sooah blurted. all of them stare at her in shock. "what? hey i am a girl of course i have feelings!"

Joochan grabs her side pecking her cheek. "i have my eyes on you too always."

"but still Wooyoung will be forever daddy's boy."

that make Sooah groaned pushing him away playfully.

Sooah took Wooyoung to his bedroom and letting him deeper in his slumber. she caressed his hair softly and smiled. "you really looked like your father." she softly chuckled. "i'm sorry if you feel you are lack of attention from us. but hey, someone's going to have a friend in few months." she smiled trying not to crack her voice. "i'm sorry that we are always busy with mafia business."

she kissed his chubby cheeks one last before going out. "i wish i can stare at you longer but i have important meeting to attend. blame your father, he dragged me along." she playfully rolled her eyes and walked towards the exit of the bedroom backwards looking at her son sleeping peacefully.

she sighed as the door closed with a click but she jumped when she saw her husband standing near the door smiling at her.

"you scared me! i almost have a heart attack." Sooah hit Joochan's chest and they started to walk towards the meeting room.

"i heard what you say in the room." he stated making Sooah groaned. "you're already a great mother, Sooah. i'm serious." he intertwined their fingers. she looked down at their hands and smiled. "same goes to you."

Joochan stopped their tracks before getting into the meeting room. he pecked Sooah lips and smiled at her.

"i love you, Hong Sooah. even our fathers didn't arranged us, i will make you mine anyways." Sooah chuckled and kissed her husband's cheeks.

"i love you too, Hong Joochan. thank you for being there for me, always."

they all live in happily ever after, while waiting for another Hong heiress that is still developing inside Sooah.