Chapter Four

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

***

It was twelve a.m and I still wasn't asleep. I had just finished all my scheduled work for today and I was extremely tired. Adrian and Funke had slept off an hour ago so it was just me.

I put away my books, arranging them in the way they should be and also putting the books I'd need the next day in my bag. Since I couldn't sleep, I might as well use my time wisely.

I went to my room and changed into a big shirt I had hidden at the back of my wardrobe. I had a lot of big T-shirts so my best friends seeing me on this wasn't going to be a crime. They didn't know which shirt was his and which wasn't.

I laid down on my bed, my head replaying the events that happened the previous day. It was fun and a bit annoying. I felt like Andrew was following me everywhere I went.

My phone rang from my bedside table so I rolled over and looked at the phone before picking it up. The caller was none other than Andrew, I mean who else would call me by twelve a.m.

"Viiictoooriiiiaaaa!" He yelled, drawing my name.

Was he drunk?

"I'm at that party I invited you to which you declined and I think I'm drunk." he giggled at the end.

Yep, he was drunk.

"Okay why did you call me?" I sat up.

"I need you to come get me. I can't driiive."

He was wasted, and wasted Andrew is not a good Andrew. I'm surprised he was able to dial my number.

"Where is the address I'll come get you." I stood up from the bed and walked to my wardrobe.

"It's just a few blocks away from Bobs. I'll see you later Vic." he hung up.

I cringed at the nickname. Not that I had anything against it but I just didn't like it. I dropped my phone on the chair just beside the wardrobe.

I put on a pair of black jeans and a grey hoodie over my T-shirt. It was about to rain outside and I sure didn't want to catch a cold.

I had to sneak out of the house because if Funke and Adrian woke up and found me sneaking out I'd be dead.

The house wasn't that far from Bobs as Andrew had said and it was easy to spot because of the loud music and the human beings and cars scattered across the place.  I got into the house and I couldn't find Andrew. I made it to the backyard and I finally spotted him seated with a bunch of guys. I think they were playing a game or something.

I got to his back, in an attempt not to gain attention on myself. I tapped his shoulder and he turned to look at me. His eyes lit up in excitement as he recognized me.

"Victoria!" He hugged me and I could smell the strong stench of alcohol allover him.

"Drew" I  faked my excitement to match his tone, "now it's time to take you home. Get up, now." I stood up, struggling to lift Andrew up with me.

By now the people in the small group had their eyes on me, a few people I recognized from school and the others I just didn't know. One of them came up to me to help hold a staggering Andrew.

"Easy there bud." He chuckled.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

We finally made it to my car and the stranger helped me sit Andrew in the passenger seat.

"Thanks once again" I flashed him a smile.

"It's not a big deal, I'm used to it anyways." He shrugged his shoulders.