Chapter Seven

"See you later then." Stephanie said in a rush as she went in the opposite direction.

I'm in a rush to get back home and have a good rest. I've been stressed for the past week because of the exams and right now my brain can hardly process anything especially with what happened merely an hour ago.

I began to fish out my keys from my bag which is pretty hard to do right now especially with students everywhere. I finally felt the cool metal of my key holder and as I'm pulling it out, I bump into something or rather someone.

My bag and everything I was holding dropped to the floor and I bent down to pick them, "sorry," I apologized not even looking up at my victim.

The person bent down too, helping me gather my books and I can't help but notice that the hands of the person was really familiar.

When I looked up, my eyes connected with a pair of grey ones and I froze.

Nature why are you doing this to me? I wasn't expecting him of all persons. Why does it have to be him? I know I need to beat his ass up but not now.

"Hey," he handed me my books and stood up before he lifted me up from my crouching position.

I stared blankly at him.

"You can stop looking at me like that and actually say something," he pressed his lips in a tight smile.

"The only thing I'd want to be saying to you is how much of an asshole you are" I frowned, "but that right now is not on my list of things to do for the day so, I'll see you later." I turned around and walked away, fishing for my keys once again.

As I got to my car, still struggling for my keys, I felt someone rest their hands on my shoulder and I turned around in shock. I came face to face with Andrew who looked taken aback by my shock, his eyes searching mine.

"What do you want?" I asked with a scowl.

"I'm sorry about what happened in the exam hall, I should have stopped talking," he apologized.

I pushed his hands from my shoulders and took a step back. "I don't have time for you or your pitiful apology because right now I have other things to do so I'll deal with you later." I continued my quest on finding my keys.

Where are those damn keys?

"You are obviously stressed and I know you're lying about having any work now so why don't you just relax and go get ice cream or something," he gave me a sad look and I knew at this point he only wanted the best for me.

Sadly he was saying the truth, I was stressed and all I needed was a big bowl of ice cream and some real company to get me back on track and of course with sleep later on but the ice cream does most of the work.

"Let me take you, my treat and I promise when you're tired of my company I'll let you go."

I sighed heavily and rubbed my forehead in the process.

Giving in to this man meant that he will take control of the whole situation and that is not a good thing because anything can happen when it comes to him. My heart wants me to give in to his offer but my mind says otherwise.

"Fine, your treat. You know how this works." I gave in.

"Thank you." He smiled. "Now if you'll let me..." His hands began searching my bag that was on the hood of the car.

What the hell is he looking for now?

"Hey!" I protested as he brought out my keys I've been searching for out of my bag.