Chapter Thirty Four

Sorry for the late-ish update

***

"Get out Andrew," I walked to my desk, took out my phone from the pocket of Adrian's sweat pants I was wearing and dropped the phone on the desk before walking into my closet.

"Riya, please hear me out." The closet door was slightly opened so I could hear him clearly.

I hung the dress I wore yesterday where it should be and the shoe where it should be too. I got them clean at Adrian's house. "No, get out of my room Andrew, my house even." I yelled, taking off the shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"I won't leave until you speak to me," his voice sounded closer.

"Don't you dare step into this closet," I rummaged my drawers for something lighter to wear.

I picked blue cotton shorts and a white crop top. I took off my bra and underwear before stepping into the clothes, taking off a hoodie from the hanger and stepping out of the room.

Andrew was standing by the door and stepped out of my way when he saw me. His eyes were allover my body as he watched me walk to my bed and throw myself on it.

"I'll personally cut out your eyes if you don't stop eye fucking me Drew," I said into the pillow and I'm sure he heard me loud and clear because he cleared his throat.

"Victoria, I'm sorry." I felt the side of my bed dip.

I fought my tears as I pulled the comforter over my body. I don't have the strength to speak to him because if I do I'll break down again and the last thing I need right now is a break down.

I turned so I was now facing up, "haven't you done enough? Aren't you tired of fucking me up?" I sat up now facing him.

"Riya I know I messed up but please give me another chance, let me be better for you, please." His eyes were now glazed over.

I scoffed, "you can never change Andrew, now get out of my room." I pointed to the door.

He ran his hands over his face, " baby please-"

"Don't call me that, now get out," my hand still remained pointed at the door.

He slowly stood up from the bed and all the while he walked away, his eyes were on me, pleading. Just before he closed the door behind him, he said, "know that I always love you."

As the door closed behind him I let the tears out, clutching my pillow and burying my face in it. I let out a scream as I cried, trying desperately to wipe off any memories of Andrew in my head.

He's not good for you!

You hate him!

He doesn't love you!

He's an asshole!

You deserve better!

I kept telling myself those words and no matter how hard I tried it didn't stop the tears from falling.

Images of him with Thelma couldn't stop forming in my head. I shuddered at thought.

Thelma was beautiful and hot I dare say. When we first met people always thought we were related. They said we looked alike and to worsen it we had the same body shape and size, maybe that's why Drew thought Thelma was me.

But still that doesn't justify him, he just fell into her trap. I always knew that Thelma had her eyes on Andrew but he never looked at her twice so she must have been thrilled when she was able to take him to bed.

If he had only slept with Thelma maybe I'd have just let this one slide after giving him a though time that is, but his ego still hadn't come down so no more second chances for him.