~3. 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻~

Chapter Three: South of the Border

@hunterjameson:

@hunterjameson: Never in a million years did I ever think that I would be working with Ed Sheeran

@hunterjameson: Never in a million years did I ever think that I would be working with Ed Sheeran. I grew up listening to his music. He inspired me to go after my dreams and pursue music, here I am having the pleasure of working with him. This man's music has gotten me through some pretty rough times in my life. If some told 10 year old me that I would be working with Ed Sheeran at almost eighteen years old. I wouldn't believe you. I also love that I was able to show my roots of where I came from. You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for the opportunity @teddyphotos.

@teddyphotos: You're a gem. Thanks for being so awesome and lovely and sharing your wonderful talent.

@user1: this song is fire

@nolimitherro: that's my best friend

@user2: best song on the album

@user3: never would you ever expect cardi b and ed sheeran on the same song

@kobebryant: that's my goddaughter!!

@user4: did anyone else expect her to play basketball like her dad?

@hunterjameson: well I am only 5'5 but I did play when I was in like middle school

@hater1: why is she singing a latin song she is white and from Milwaukee??

@hunterjameson: first of all my mother moved to America when she was three years old and grew up speaking the language as did I. My dad is white, my mother is Colombian. My mother looks like the 37% of the Colombian population that is white and I look more like my dad than my mother. My dad has blonde hair and blue eyes and so do I.

Ed Sheeran just dropped his 'No. 6 Collaborations Project' and the song South of the Border is making big waves

ENews

July 12, 2019

Ed Sheeran just dropped his highly anticipated fourth studio album No. 6 Collaborations Project. He works with artists like Travis Scott, Justin Bieber, Emineem, 50 Cent, Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, Khalid, and new coming artist Hunter Jameson.

The two and Cardi B dropped the Latin song South of the Border. Kennedy, 17 is the daughter of Milwaukee Bucks legend, Fred Kennedy who played for the organization for his entire career from 1985 to 2006.

Jameson has been getting huge amounts of support of the song from people like her godfather Kobe Bryant, Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton, and Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro. Jameson and Herro, 19 grew up together in Greenfield and have been best friends since Kennedy was born back in 2001.

Jameson also announced a week ago that on August 9, which is also her 18th birthday will be dropping her debut album, Critical.

The song did come with some hate mostly for Jameson being white with blonde hair and blue eyes singing a Latin song. She went off on a hater who asked why a white girl was on a Latin song.  She explained that her mother moved to America when she was three from Columbia and grew up speaking the language as did Hunter. She went on saying that her mother looks like 37% of the population of Columbia that is white. She explained further that she looks more like her NBA legend father.