10. 𝓛𝓸𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼

Chapter Ten: Los Angeles Lakers

The team and I arrive at the Staples Center. Tyler and Bam both help me off the team bus. Security meets me at the entrance and follows me to my courtside seats. Uncle Kobe is coming to the game tonight with Gigi. We have three hours until the game starts and I am hoping that we win tonight but the Lakers are the best team in the West.

****

It's about thirty minutes until the game is about to start when Uncle Kobe and Gigi walk in. Uncle Kobe sits to my left and Gigi sits on the other side of her father.

"How are you doing Hunter?" Uncle Kobe asks me.

"I'm doing great actually," I lie to him.

"You are lying Hunter, I have known you your entire life I know when you are lying," Uncle Kobe says to me.

"They still haven't caught him yet. It's been nearly two weeks since he could be in Mexico by now. With my level of popularity everyone in the country is looking for him," I say to him on the verge of tears. He gives me a side hug from his seat.

"They are good to find him sweetheart," He says to me. Tyler walks over to me.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asks me looking very concerned.

"Yes," I answer him.

****

They put up a good fight but the Lakers beat them 95-80. Uncle Kobe was rubbing it in my face. Tyler finishes his on court interviews and walks over to me.

"Is security going to take you to the tunnels?" Tyler asks me.

"Yeah," I answer. Tyler walks to the tunnel and I turn to Uncle Kobe and Gigi.

"We are going to head out," Uncle Kobe says to me.

"Tell Aunt V, I said hi," I said to him, hugging him then hugging Gigi.

"Of course."

Security leads me to the tunnel and I hobble to right outside the door waiting for Tyler. After twenty minutes, Tyler walks out of the locker room. The two of us head back to the team bus and wait for everyone else. We sit besides one another. I rest my head on his bicep.

"Thank you for sticking by me through this."

"Of course Hunter, like we say forever and always." 

**A/N**

sorry for another filler chapter