16. 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽

Chapter Sixteen Helicopter Accident

@hunterjameson:

@hunterjameson: 1・23・20

The day that I said yes. Tyler Christopher Herro I love you so much, thank you for standing by me through it all, through my recovery, my nightmares, everything. I can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life. Forever and Always baby

[tagged: @nolimitherro]

View comments:

@hater1: she's only 18 why the fuck is she getting married so young she probably doesn't even know him.

@user1: her and tyler have known each other and been best friends for their entire lives

@hater2: this has to be a PR stunt to promote her music and his NBA career for all we know their entire relationship is a PR stunt

@kobebryant: congratulations hunter i love you both

@hunterjameson: thank you uncle kobe

@jimmybutler: congratulations guys i am so happy for you

@bam1of1: congratulations

January 24, 2020

****

"No, no, no, this cannot be happening," I say to myself reading a TMZ article about a helicopter crash in Calabasas, while I wait for my team to arrive to get ready for the awards . I call my dad who is in the hotel room next door. Dad and Grandpa are both accompanying me to the Grammys tonight.

"Did you see the TMZ article?" I ask Dad as soon as he answers the phone.

"No, Hunter what the hell are you talking about?' Dad asks me.

"It's Uncle Kobe, a helicopter accident, in Calabasas," I said in between my breathing.

"Hunter say that again."

"He's dead. Uncle Kobe and Gigi are dead."

I immediately start crying my eyes out and gasping for air. This can't be happening, this is not real, this is fake. The only person I could think of calling is Tyler. I grab my phone off of the makeup stand and call Tyler. After two rings he picks up the phone.

"I heard about Kobe, how are you doing baby?"

"This isn't real, this can't be happening, this can't be. This is not real. Please tell me this isn't real," I say between my tears.

"I'm sorry but this is real," Tyler said to me while tears flow down my cheeks and my eyes are red.

"I don't think I can do this tonight, go out there and look like everything is okay when it's not okay, not to mention the countless questions about our engagement," I said to him, wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"You have to, I know you don't want to but you have to show them how talented you are."

"I have to honor him, honor him the only way I know how."